Thirteen

So, you guys didn't get me to 500 comments

Nor 150 votes

2700 words

Could be triggering to those that suffer any sort of attack

Louis moans, bucking his hips into the mattress below feeling the urge to grind down into the sheets just to release the agonising pain in his member. There's a large hand coming to land a slap to his left arse cheek for moving when told not to, a hand on Louis' hip to keep Liam in the same position between the boys cheeks. This action only makes the Twink moan more, feathery bed hair more of a mess with his face rosy pink from this mornings actions.

"Daddy, Daddy- Oh god!"Louis moans out into a pillow, trying and failing to keep any sounds that escape his mouth muffled. Louis is stuck between pushing back towards Liams face and from grinding his member into the white sheets of the bed, it's a struggle really because Liam has put a rule on Louis touching himself and in this position it's kinda hard to do so.

This was part of Louis' punishment, the Twink waking up with a serious case of morning wood which resulted to Louis jacking off under the sheets not too quietly. Liam caught on in no time, the man being a light sleeper and recognising those moans anywhere. He had pinned Louis into the mattress in a quick action before Louis could even register that Liam was awake, flipping him over and eating him out at 7 in the morning.

Liam nips his teeth at the rim of Louis' entrance, the feather haired boy bucking his hips backwards towards Liams face. Louis is panting when he feels Liams tongue poke through the rim of muscle, touching His tight hot walls wth his tongue.

"D-Daddy, please!"Louis whines at the back of his throat, feeling his hands jerking, needing to touch himself to release some sort of pressure. Liam is pulling away at the needy chants, sitting up right on his knees from where he is on the ground. It's not a stretch, it was just a teasing for punishment but it was far from over.

Louis whines at the lost of contact, tossing his head on either side of the pillow it was rested on it frustration. He can hear Liam mumbling to himself, shuffling and before Louis can turn his head to squint at Liam to see what he was doing but it's too late, And Louis is already face first into the pillow again, groaning and hissing at the stretch of what Louis can guess is a butt plug. It's at normal width, something that would fit without prep and give Louis a little stretch.

"Y'know princess,"Liam mutters into the hot skin at the bottom of Louis' spin, pressing an open mouth kiss there as he slowly starts to push the plug in."If you weren't so needy, and decided to just Jack off as you please, then maybe i wouldn't have to do this and I could have fixed your little problem by now."Liam smirks into the skin, Louis can feel the smirk press into his skin. Louis' body jerks when the older man taps the end of the plug with his index finger, the tip jabbing against his prostate.

"S'not fair."Louis pouts, back still arched at the pressure on his bundle of nerves. Liam is smirking at how breathy and wrecked Louis sounds, he has barely done a thing other than eat him out and filling him with the pink silicone butt plug, there's a hook at the base of the plug to clip on an attachment such as a tail.

"Life isn't all that fair."Liam replies rather bitterly, his voice cold for a second before he kisses the bottom of Louis' spine and getting up onto his feet."Now, go shower in cold water to get rid of your problem, get changed into something nice as you're coming with me to work."Liam instructs the sub who nods timidity, scared a little as what was going to happen.