Epilogue

And so here we are, after 2 long years of writing this fantastic fanfiction, it's time to draw it to a close. I've watched my own writing progress throughout this book, from how I lay things out, my spelling, punctuation and my story arc and I couldn't be prouder with the amount of attention that this was able to draw in.

So I thank you all for reading this, voting, commenting and sharing this with your own followers or friends. It's been great writing this fic and it's been great that a lot of people that are now reading this, hadn't thought of reading Lilo until this book, which is always great to see.

And don't worry, I have more Lilo books planned for the future, so keep this in your library and follow me so you'll be updated!

But for now, enjoy!

"Louis?"

The man in question is only grunting in reply, fingers dancing across the keyboard of his treasured laptop that glanced on a pillow that's on his crossed legs. The bedroom is a mess, clothes sprawled out on the floor as well as various items that's been pulled from drawers or wrappers from Louis' earlier lunch of carbs and sugar that he knows that Liam is going to scowled him for.

Shuffling self-consciously on the spot, Louis is wincing at the pain that pulses in his bum, as well as the discomfort of the glass buttplug that Liam had nestled between his cheeks that morning before the Dominant left for a very important meeting. Deep down, Louis knows that he deserved the punishment because after all he had been pleasuring himself without Liam's consent and hoping without his knowledge, but the stubborn part of Louis refuses to admit he deserved the punishment.

"Louis, what did I say about cleaning up this-"Liam is pushing open the bedroom door, his tie hanging half way down his chest as he starts to unbutton his shirt. Stopping in mid tracks, Liam has to surprise the heavy sigh, closing his eyes for a handful of seconds before opening then again."How the fuck do you make so much mess?"

"I couldn't find what I was looking for."Louis shrugs his shoulders, his fingers heavy on the thin keyboard as he types at a fast speed. He's nearly done, or well, he was finished nearly 500 words ago but he's still continuing anyway.

"Which was?"

"This hoodie."He plucks it with his finger and thumb as if in obvious statement. It's stretched out large in shape and deep red in colour, obviously Liam's by the way that it hangs off Louis' slim shoulder."But I found it, crisis sorted."

"Oh good."Liam says dryly, looking at the mess of clothes and food wrappers that have been left on the floor but not having enough energy to punish Louis three times in one day, no matter if his submissive has a bratty mouth."Put down your laptop and tidy up your mess."

"Or?"

"Or what? There's no negotiations."Liam is skilfully plying the laptop out from Louis' very determined hands, making the submissive on the bed whine and make sort of grabby hands at the piece of technology. It's something that Liam finds himself doing a lot these days."Get up, tidy your mess and get in the shower."

"I already showered today!"And even at that, Louis isn't sure if he's lying to Liam or to himself because he honestly cannot remember if he did or did not shower that morning.

"Doesn't smell like you did."Liam is pressing a kiss to the underside of Louis' jaw before recoiling back with a dramatically scrunched up nose. Seeing for himself, Louis lifts up his arm pit and tries to hold back a grimace at his stench.

"I smell fine."He croaks, unsuccessfully masking his grimace.

"C'mon, up."Liam orders, wrapping Louis from the arms and yanking him up onto his feet, making the younger male squeak at the unexpected strength because goddamnit, Liam shouldn't have that type of strength. It's so unfair.