Twenty-Five

This is such a fucking shit chapter. I've got writers block for this book and I'm just living off of ideas.

30 comments please?

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 8K VOTES AND 1.5K COMMENTS

Video- Girls by The 1975

Liam grunts in frustration as he rattles the chains of the hand cuffs that his wrists are unfortunately locked in. His jogging bottoms are stuck half way down his thighs with his aching cock hard on his stomach and leaking pre-cûm. He curses how easy he can get distracted by something has amazing as Louis and how he had gotten so disgust up in the kissing and the grinding that eh didn't even realise the little minx pulling out our a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs he obviously bought that day.

He groans, rolling his head back and closing his eyes, giving up on trying to break free from the handcuffs. Louis was smart, he'd give him that and yeah Liam kind of deserved to be edged the way that he has since he technical did the same thing to Louis.

"Touché, Louis."He mumbles, arms getting stiff and shoulders aching in pain at the position he was stuck in. He's left with the image of Louis, dear ol' sweet and sexy Louis dressed in the black laced panties and the black Lingerie nightwear that had just ended below his hips, revealing everything that Liam wanted to touch and mark to claim as his own.

Louis was a gem, he really was, from his collarbones to his hips. Liam was in love with everything about the little submissive, how he was able to just make Liam's day a lot brighter with just a smile or a peck on the cheek. It made his stomach twist in guilt, thinking back to how he hadn't gotten any kisses or smiles from the boy in a week, how he had completely ignored the boy for a phone call and taken his anger out on him.

Liam is managing to twist his arms in a way that it allows his wrists to move and grab onto either end of the chain of the hand cuffs. He gives them a couple of hard pulls before he can feel the cheap metal break around the wood of the headboard, freeing the dominate from the torture of being chained up to the bed in a very horny state of mind.

The fluffy pink cuffs are still around his wrists, making him look utterly ridiculous as he practically waddles with the jogging bottoms down his thighs into the bathroom. He needs the key and he knows that Louis has it, probably tucked into his lace panties or hopefully (for Liam anyway) kept between his arse cheeks for Liam to search out.

"I really hate hand cuffs,"Liam is growling, looking at the fluff of pink that surrounds the cuffs. He decides that either way, he needs to get rid of his hard on in some way or another and he may be a dominate but he can't get off undone like most submissives are able too."I mean, not so much if Louis is the one restricted."

Liam is hopping into the shower after he manages to get rid of his jogging bottoms and t-shirt, thanking his contractors that they also made the ensuite bathroom soundproof as well as the master bedroom and isolation room. The pink fluff on the handcuffs become wet wth the cold water as Liam showers just to get rid of his hardon.

Liam doesn't bother to change into new clothing, just wearing a pair of  calvin klein boxer shorts which conceals his own cock as he dries the rest of his body and his hair. He runs his index finger and thumb down his jaw, feeling the stubble beginning to grow and deciding that he needs to shave, as well as get a hair cut.

He's silent as he creeps down the stairs, a smirk playing on his lips whenever he follows the sound of dancing feet and loud music. He's hiding behind the door frame, watching how Louis shimmies his hips and runs his hands down is sides in a form of dance to the music that is playing through his speaker that his phone is connected to.