Twenty-Two

30 comments for next chapter?

Liam is a heavy sleeper, or so what Louis thinks as he traces his index finger over the skin of Liam's face, over a stress mark on his forehead and smile marks around his mouth. Louis is careful as he lets his eyes roam and finger trail over inches of Liam's skin in wonder and confusion when he notices the different marks that litter Liam's skin.

Liam frowns in his sleep, he always frowns in his sleep and his eyebrows are threaded. His shoulders are tense in slumber Which Louis notes and he realises how Liam's hands are always clenched closed. Louis' smaller hands slide down to grab ahold of Liam's, slowly and carefully uncurling the mans fingers from the fist in curiosity, pressing the palm of his own hand to Liam's.

Louis feels so small compared to Liam, he has never felt small compared to anymore because maybe his personality was huge and it made him feel bigger than what he was. Around Liam, he felt like a Bunny Rabbit compared to a bear, the way he could curl up on Liam's lap or how Liam was able to carry him easily proved of his small stature.

Louis frowns, his eyes moving away from the two hands pressed up against one another and letting his eyes roam to the marks on Liam's arms. Louis is scooting closer to have a better look, rubbing his thumb over an old mark that runs down Liam's arm from above his wrist up.

"I'm not going to remain asleep if you keep poking at me,"Liam grumbles, shifting so that he lays on his back now and instead of his side. They were both still naked from the sex just hours before, A White thin duvet just falling under Liam's navel and his left arm coming up to rest over his eyes.

"I'm sorry Daddy, y-you're just so fascinating to look at whenever you're sleeping."Louis whispers, shuffling over so that he can throw his leg over Liam and burry his face into Liam's side."You're a fascinating man,"He giggles.

"Hmm. Am I really?"Liam mumbles into Louis' feathery hair whenever the submissive rests his head on his chest."Tell me, why am I so Fascinating to look at whenever I'm sleeping?"The corner of his mouth twitches into a small smile.

"Just, you frown in your sleep, did you know that? And the way your body tenses, from your shoulders down to your hands."Louis rubs his thumb over the knuckles of Liam's right hand as he talks."And just other little things, like you snore but not all of the time, only when you're in deep sleep, or your eyes flutter every so often when you have a good dream, and the way that your nose twitches whenever it's bad."

"You're very observant, my little Sherlock."Liam comments, stiffening a yawn behind his right hand. Louis nods his head because it was true, he was just that type of person.

"You always sleep the way that you fall asleep, you never shift."Louis adds.

"Unlike you, you're a little wiggler. You fell asleep on the sofa one time and I came to wake you up and you were in such a weird Angle and was missing your t-shirt."Liam chuckles because he remembers carrying the submissive back to bed, it was back when Louis just moved in and wondered the halls late at night.

"I've never been a good sleeper,"Louis shrugs his shoulders, rubbing his nose against Liam's chest."I couldn't afford to be, I had little sisters running circles around me and a Mother that wouldn't leave me alone until I proved my manliness."He shudders at the memory, how he was constantly pushed to do things that he didn't want to do, how he got second degree burn up his arm when he was forced to be in control of the barbecue that one summer or how he was dragged on a hunting trip to kill a deer.

He had nightmares for a week after that

He honestly thought he was the reason why Bambi didn't have a mother anymore