• o n e •

Avery's POV:
-----------------
I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I sit up and sigh, another day of school. Its only been a month since school started and I'm tired of it already. I go to my closet and pick out a beige shirt and a pair of pants from American Eagle. I move on to make up and all I do is put on mascara, waterline eyeliner and fill in my eyebrows a bit to give them a more defined look. I put my wavy brown hair into a bun and pull out a piece of hair on both sides where my 'side burns' would be. On to jewelry, I put on a crescent moon chocker and a pink crystal necklace, then I put on hold heart earrings and my last pieces of jewelry would be my finger set of rings. I go downstairs to find my mom, dad and my sister eating breakfast. "Mmm smells good." I say making me a plate. I sit next to my 5 year old sister who is almost done eating her eggs. "Ava, was it good?" I ask her chuckling. All she did was giggle. She can be a pain in the butt, but I love her. I finish my food and run upstairs to get my fringed cross body bag that I use as a back pack, my phone and my sandals. I come back downstairs and walk outside to get in the car. My mom is driving me today but usually my dad drives me. Along the way I listen to my own music that's on my phone because my mom likes to listen to old songs on the radio.
"Bye mom, love you." I say as I shut the car door.

I make my way to my first period which is athletics. I got in the girls gym to see a bunch of boys playing basket ball. Why they're in our gym and not theirs, I don't know. I walk into the locker room and head to my locker. I get dressed in my athletic clothes which all I wear is a Calvin Klein sports bra, yoga pants and my gray roshes. I walk out into the gym and sit on a chair I found. I watch the boys play basket ball, mind you they are all shirtless. A few of the boys caught my eye because of their toned body. "Hey Avery, Can you get me a water please?" "Uh yeah." I say getting up and getting him a cold water. "Long time, no speak Dolan." I say handing him the water. Grayson Dolan, vine famous, very attractive and muscular. "Yeah, I don't know why we stopped talking." he says. "Neither do I." I say. "Well let's catch up sometime." he says smiling. "Definitely." I say smiling back. "See ya later then." he says heading back to the court. I used to be really close to the Dolans. Ethan and I were like bestfriends but then they became really famous on vine and a whole bunch of other apps so we kinda stopped talking. I really miss them, especially Grayson. I've always had a thing for him, not so much anymore but that's probably because I haven't talked to him. We're gonna be running the track all period with the boys today. My best friend Riley isn't here today so I will be lonely.

"Alright girls head out to the track." Coach Cruz says. I make my way to the track and start stretching. "I'm gonna tell you guys when to go so better hurry and stretch." Coach Cruz says rushing us. I finish stretching and make my way to the 'starting line' to be ready to run. "Go!" Coach says. I take off jogging at first because that's the best thing to do. I've been running for about 5 minutes and all of a sudden I feel someone tap me and I look to my right and see Grayson jogging next to me. "Hey" I say smiling. "Hey, how've you been?" he asks. "Pretty good actually, you?" I ask. "Good, better now that I'm talking to you again. I've missed you." he says playfully shoving me. I giggle and shove him back. He almost tripped and I couldn't stop laughing. I raced him to the starting line and I won because he's slow, haha. We start talking and catching up with each other since we haven't talked for months. I've known him since middle school and the last time we actually talked like this was the last day of the 8th grade school year. Soon it was time to go back to the locker room and get ready to go to next period. "See you around Grayson, nice talking to you again." I say jogging back to my coach. "You too Avery, see you around." He says waving bye to me. I go to the locker room and head to the showers. I just washed my body and tried not getting my hair and face wet. I put my outfit back on and fixed my hair. I washed my face and lucky I don't wear foundation. I grab my bag and head into the hallway that separates the boy and girl gym. I wait at the doors for the bell to ring so I could leave. Three upperclassmen girls walk in and one of them says, "oh my gosh you're so gorgeous, I cry." "awh thank you, you're gorgeous too." I say back to her smiling. Another one of the girls says "you're literally the prettiest 9th grader here and you're not fake so that's good." "haha thanks." I say overwhelmed. They head into the gym and I still wait at the doors. I look to see all the boys heading this way. I back away from the doors to let them by. "Hi Avery!" I turn to look who it was and it was Ethan. I walk to him and hug him. "Ethan I miss you!" I say still hugging him. He bear hugs me and says "I miss you too best friend, I feel like I haven't talked to you or seen you in years." he says chuckling. "You guys got famous and forgot about me." I say pouting. "We'd never forget about you, we just kinda faded." Ethan says pouting. He's so cute and adorable I just wanna squeeze his cheeks. "Let's hangout sometime!" Ethan says. "Of course see you around best friend." I say winking at him. "See ya best friend." he says smiling.