• e i g h t t e e n •

Averys POV:
---------------

I went straight to my gym locker to find printed pictures of the Instagram account that Britney made to expose me all over my locker. I take them all off and throw them on the floor. I then opened my locker to see notes all over.

"Exposed to the world of FANGIRLS"

"OH EM GEE, I totally hope the HATE doesn't get to you, BITCH."

"DUMP GRAYSON YOU UGLY WHORE."

"you're a NOBODY."

There are so many but I don't continue reading them because I could barley handle the ones I did read. I'm so hurt and the day hasn't even started.

I take all of the notes and the printed pictures and throw them away. I put my gym clothes in my gym locker, then slamming the locker door as I walk out of the locker room.

I immediately run to the guys gym. I spot Grayson and I run to him basically jumping in his arms crying my eyes out.

"Avery, Avery what's the matter? The day hasn't even started and we just left each other not even 10 minutes ago." Gray asks super worried.

"I need to t-tell you something before I tell you what happened j-just now." I say trying my best to get that out.

"Tell me Avery, I'm right here." Gray says looking into my eyes.

"Chloe has been telling me-"

"Why are you even talking to her?" he says.

"Grayson let me finish." I say.

"Chloe has been telling me that B-Britney has been taking pictures of us when we're together and posting them o-online. I've been gaining thousands of followers on all of my social media platforms. I think your fans are starting to figure it out and I'm starting to get a bunch of hate. That's why I didn't meet you after school yesterday because Chloe was telling me all of this." I say.

"Wow if I would've known, I'm so sorry. We've gotta stop this. If most of my fans know then we'll let it out soon! We won't be a have to keep it from them anymore." Gray says sincerely.

"But, what happened just now is me being bullied by Britney and my 'Bestfriend.' They put extremely rude things on my gym locker and it made me brake down and that's why I'm here now." I say wiping the left over tears.

"I'm tired of this." Grayson says as he storms out of the guys gym.

Bets are he's gonna go and confront them.

"Gray wait!" I say running after him.

"Gray don't!"

"IM NOT GONNA LET YOU GET BULLIED BY PETTY PEOPLE" Gray raises his voice at me.

I was shocked, but I followed him into the gym.

Grayson's POV:
-------------------

"BRITNEY!" Gray yells out.

"Oh has my daddy come to realize I'm 'the one'" Britney says smirking.

"Knock it off skank." I say really angry.

everyone gasps.

"Quit bullying MY GIRLFRIEND. I will not tolerate your foolishness, be freaking mature dude. Stop acting like you own everyone because I'm sure as heck that no one here actually likes you." I say.

"Oww feisty one. I'd like to hear everyone say they don't like me." Britney says as she looks around.

"I don't fucking like you." Avery says.