• t e n •

Avery's POV:
----------------
Grayson was brushing my hair and he seemed to enjoy it. I'm still surprised they both came over just to clear things up, no one has ever done that if we've ever been in a "fight" or drama.

I got to thinking about how Grayson probably is innocent because Britney did like him. I started to feel really bad, I've been so mean to him and none of this is his fault.

The room was silent and all you could hear was the brush going through my hair. I feel so comfortable around him, he's so sweet and caring. Maybe he actually does care for me, maybe I'm just being clueless to realize he might actually like me.

There is one thing I wanna ask Grayson so I started turning towards him. He looks at me and I give him a sweet smile. "What?" he asks chuckling. "Well, I wanted to ask about you um... being famous on that vine app. How's that going for you?" I ask. "It's going great, I love all my fans and it also gets hard because a few people at school are obsessive over Ethan and I." he says. "Oh, maybe Britney wants to use you for fame." I say. "Don't bring her up anymore, I want nothing to do with her." he says. All I do is smile and he smiles back.

I turn back around because he wanted to try and braid my hair. I tried teaching him but it was useless. "Grayson, you have to take three pieces not 4, if you take 4 pieces then that's starting a fishtail." I say laughing. "What the heck is a fishtail?" Grayson asks confused. I laugh and started showing him many braids. "Okay turn around I'm gonna try and braid you hair again." he says. I turn around and he starts brushing out my hair again.

Grayson's POV:
-------------------
Avery was teaching me how to do braids and I don't see how anyone can do braids because they're so complicated plus there are so many kinds.

I finally got the hang of a regular braid so I told her to turn back around and I start brushing her hair out again.

Avery turns her head around and looks at me and our eyes meet. I put the brush down and I place my hand on hers. She looks at our hands, back at me, my eyes, my lips. I have this urge to kiss her and show her I do care for her and I want her to be mine, for real this time.

I started leaning in and so did she, which I'm glad because if I were the only one leaning in that would've been awkward.

It felt like ages for her lips to connect with mine. Our lips moved together perfectly. This feeling is a feeling that is unforgettable. I've been waiting for this kiss for a while now. I know I we kissed at the dance but I don't think either of us considered it actually real. Although I did kiss her that night, it was a real kiss and I meant everything but that night was horrible.

I put my hands on her cheeks and she has her hands on my shoulders. I got up bringing her up with me and I wrap my arms around her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck. I look at her and just smile. She smiles and bites her lip and I just couldn't handle how beautiful she is.

I crash my lips back into hers and kiss her passionately, yet rough. Our lips started moving faster and our hands started roaming each other's bodies avoiding the inappropriate areas because we aren't anything serious, yet.

Avery's POV:
----------------
We got up from the bed and he wraps his arms around my tiny waist and he kisses me again. I couldn't handle kissing this boy and that worries me. I'm getting addicted to his touch, his voice, him. I'm falling harder and harder for this boy everyday.

We started kissing each other more roughly and started touching each other, not inappropriately though.

I really do like this boy but I'm scared of being hurt and included in more drama. Ever since I started talking to him again I've been in so much drama.

"Grayson..." I say.
"Yes Avery?"
"Why are you kissing me.. I mean you seem so into it but do you actually mean it?" I ask nervously.
"Avery, I mean this kiss more than I meant the first time we kissed. I really like you Avery I really do. Let me tell you what, how about I take you out tonight, what do ya say?" he asks intertwining our fingers.
"Grayson I don't wanna be hurting anymore." I say looking down.
"Let me take you out Avery, please."
I stayed silent for a bit until I finally decided.
"Okay fine." I say.
"It's a date." he says.
"It's a date." I say smiling.

He kisses me again ever so passionately and I know now that I have completely fallen for this boy.
(no they didn't make out ✊🏼)

Grayson's POV:
-------------------
Ethan and I decided to walk home so I could get ready for my date with Avery.

"So what happened back there with you and Avery?" Ethan says nudging me.
"Stop, nothing happened." I say smiling like crazy. "Whatever you say gray." Ethan says chuckling.

We made it home around 1pm and I wasn't wanting to take Avery out until 9pm. I took a long shower and prepped myself for tonight. I didn't wear anything too fancy, I wore something casual. White sweatpants, Black Tshirt, my white SnapBack and some black vans.

Ethan and I make some lunch and hangout a bit at our house to waste sometime.

"Gray let's head back to Avery's." Ethan says. "Alright." I say spraying some cologne on.

Avery's POV:
-----------------
After the twins left I got all hype and so I blasted some music and started jumping around. I think it was because Grayson kissed me and he's taking me out tonight. I need to pick out some clothes, nothing fancy though.

I was in my closet trying to find something cute when I got a text. I ran to my bed where my phone was laying.

grayson 👀: hey don't wear anything fancy oh and Ethan and I are on our way. ☺️

me: alright see ya in a bit. 😁

So I found the perfect outfit, it's not so fancy and it's not so trashy. I put it on and start with my usual makeup routine and I keep my hair natural. I decided to paint my nails white because they were ratchet before.

I run to my living room where my bandana vans are and put them on. I run back to my room putting on a few pieces of jewelry.

I am now dressed and ready and I'm just waiting for the twins. I sit on my couch watching some pretty little liars.

A few minutes later my door opens and I turn around to see the twins walk in. I get up and go to my kitchen to get us all drinks.

"Hey guys want some tea?" I ask. "Sure!" they both say.

Grayson comes up behind me, places his hands on my waist and whispers in my ear "you look gorgeous." That sent shivers down my body and made me tingle. I turn around and hand him his tea and walking off giving Ethan his. I go back to grab mine and I simply say "thank you." then walk off to the couch.

We all hung out until 8:30pm at my house and my mom was aware so when she came home, she greeted them and went to take a shower.

"Okay Avery wanna go now?" Gray asks. "Yeah!" I say. "Bye Ethan." Gray says. "Bye lovebirds." Ethan says smirking.

Gray and I walk out and he stops me and asks "Wanna walk or take your moms car?" "I'd rather walk but we can take the car if you want." I say. "Walking it is." he says intertwining our fingers.

and off we go starting this date
----------------------------------------------
off they go on their first real date. How is it gonna go, who will they run into along the way and is this the start of a real relationship?
----------------------------------------------
next chapter teaser:
"this is so beautiful Grayson!"
"yeah but I'm with someone who is even more beautiful."
I couldn't stop blushing, he made me feel beautiful. He comes closer to me wrapping his arms around my lower back and pulling our bodies closer together. He's staring into my eyes which makes me want to melt, he's everything I want and more.
Our faces inches apart and I couldn't handle it anymore...
I wanted him
I wanted him to be mine and only mine.
I wanted him to be there for me everyday
----------------------------------------------