• e i g h t •

Riley's POV:
---------------

"Avery!!!" I yell out again.

I've gotta catch her before she does something to hurt Britney. I know Britney's a snob but I don't want Avery in trouble.

I run as fast as I can and right as Avery got behind Britney I quickly pulled her back to the point where she stumbles on her own feet.

"Avery you can't do anything to her, show her your stronger than her by ignoring what she says. Don't get yourself in trouble. Just ignore her." I say as she gives Britney a death glare. Britney rolls her eyes and laughs as she finishes the lap.
"C'mon let's finish the lap." I say.

We finish the lap and start stretching on the field.

"I wanna smash her face in so bad right now. ughhh. she almost made me cry Riley." Avery says angrily.
"She's not worth it, she's stupid. Just don't let her bother you." I say stretching.

I look up and see Britney talking to Grayson and twirling her hair. She looks over to see if Avery is looking but Avery is still stretching. I decided to flip Britney off and she just rolled her eyes and turned back to Grayson.

"Well let's play soccer." Avery sighs.

Britney's POV:
------------------
I'm talking to Grayson about Avery right now and I'm about to flip because he still does like her and he actually liked her ugly ass during the dare.

"I apologized to her and I hope she forgives me because I still really like her and I wish I could go back out with her but in a real relationship though." he says.

"Oh gray she's completely over you. I saw her umm.. making out with some junior earlier. That's why I asked how you guys were." I say making something up.

"Wh-what? She's not like that though, she's not like you." he says.

"Um, I'm not a slut." I say with attitude.

"Haha okay. Nice talking to you I guess." he says walking off and chuckling.

"What a man whore." I whisper to myself.

I walk off and go to talk to Shane about this dare crap.

"So you and Gray aren't friends anymore?" I ask him.
"Guess not, he beat the shit outta me at the hospital and I g-"
"Why were you guys at the hospital?" I ask really curiously.
"Avery had passed out in the gym the day of the dance once she found out about the dare, she fell hard and got a concussion." he says looking down.
"Haha she's a loser." I say laughing.
"Hey I know she's not as pretty as you even though you're not that pretty but I still feel bad for her." he says looking at me disgusted.
"Don't look at me like that when you're the one that basically caused all this." I say sassily walking off.

These boys are total assholes to me.
I then start walking towards Ethan when I hear him say "I don't wanna talk to you so don't even bother."
I roll my eyes and flip him off as I walk to my group of girls.

Grayson's POV:
-------------------
After the hoe of the school came and talked to me telling me Avery was making out with some junior I felt worthless. Did she really? Did she move on from me that fast? Why a junior, what the heck.
I'm so confused now.

We're playing soccer against the girls and all I can focus on is Avery. She's so good at a lot of sports and I like it.
She caught me looking at her while we were playing and I got red.

I had taken over the ball and passed it to one of my teammates but Avery "intercepts" it and scores for her team. Dang, she's good.

We're running all over the field and all of a sudden I stumble and fall on top of someone. I look at who I just fell on top of and its a blonde haired girl with two different colored eyes. I got up off of her and helped her up. "Thanks, oww" she says trying to walk. "Haha want me to walk you to the nurse?" I ask still looking her in the eyes. "Yeah." she says smiling.