• e l e v e n •

Grayson's POV:
-------------------
As we were walking to our destination, i'd always take glances at Avery and just admire her. She was so beautiful and I'm glad she decided to go on this date with me. Hopefully we can be something real soon.

"Grayson where are we going?" she asks swinging our hands back and forth. "Somewhere wet." I say smirking. "Gray...." she says chuckling.
"I wanna take you to a late night beach date and then I wanna show you this lake/pond thing behind my cousins house." I say. "Oh okay, sounds fun!!" she says jumping up and down.

We made it on the beach and I took my shoes off and put them on the sidewalk near the pier, Avery did too and we connected our hands again as we walk down near the water.

"The beach at night is so relaxing." I say. "very true." Avery says giggling.

We took a long walk on the shore when I started to playfully push her and she started to push me back.

Avery's POV:
----------------
Grayson started pushing me around and he'd giggle because i'd stumble over a little, he'd always catch me though. I started pushing him back and we did that for a little bit then all of a sudden he picks me up bridal style an starts to run around the beach. He runs kinda deep in the water an I already know what he's gonna do next.

"Gray please don't throw me in!! I don't wanna get wet!" I whine to him.
"Awh ... too bad" he says as he throws me into the water. I went under for a bit and finally reached the shore. I look around to find gray and he's on the ground laughing. "I hate you!" I scream out ringing out my hair. "No you don't." he says. "Well right now I do!" I say sticking my tongue out at him.

We run around throwing sand at each other and I finally got to push him in the water then sooner or later we started to walk to this lake/pond thing his cousins live by.

We walked hand in hand all the way to where our next destination was.

"Ew there's sand in my pants." I say. Grayson and I look at each other and just laugh. "Hey, we're here though." Grayson says pulling me into this oasis looking thing.

"This is so beautiful Grayson!" I say admiring the place.
"Yeah but I'm with someone who is even more beautiful." He says looking right at me.

I couldn't stop blushing, he made me feel beautiful. He comes closer to me wrapping his arms around my lower back and pulling our bodies closer together. He's staring into my eyes which makes me want to melt, he's everything I want and more.
Our faces inches apart and I couldn't handle it anymore...
I wanted him
I wanted him to be mine and only mine.
I wanted him to be there for me everyday

Our lips crash into each other's and I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. He makes me feel like everything is alright.

We started getting really deep into the kiss, he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I pulled away. He looked confused but that's when I jumped into the pond. I went down for a bit and went back up. This place is so beautiful and relaxing.

I was swimming around when I felt two large hands wrap around my waist. Knowing it was Grayson I turned around and looked him in the eyes, wrapped my legs around his waist and pecked his lips.

"Grayson, you're amazing." I say meaning it. "So are you." he says pecking my lips. "Grayson um... what are we?" I ask nervously. "Well, you're my princess and I don't know what I am to you." he says carrying me around in the pond. "You can be my prince." I say pecking his lips once more.

Grayson continues swimming around the pond with me around his waist. He looks up and sees a rope, "Let's go!" I say already knowing what he wanted to do.

We climbed out of the pond and found our way to the rope. I look at Grayson who's taking off all his clothes. "Grayson! What are you doing?" I ask. "Taking my clothes off, don't worry I'm leaving my underwear on." he says chuckling. I started thinking to myself 'maybe I should strip down to my undergarments too,' so I turn away from Grayson and start taking off my pants. As I was taking off my shirt it got caught to my bra. "shit." I mumble to myself. "Need some help?" I hear Grayson ask.

I started to get nervous and I couldn't say anything. I soon felt him trying to get my shirt off of the bra hook, it took him a few seconds and then he started lifting my shirt off of me. I slowly turn around and he's looking me up and down. "You look gorgeous." he says smirking. I couldn't stop blushing and he pulls me in for a hug.

We then walk to the rope which was hanging from a really big tree. "Wanna go on together?" he asks. "Yes." I say. I wanted to get a picture of this so I took Grayson's phone and turned on his flashlight just for extra light and got my camera ready with the flash. "So it's gonna take like 15 pictures so it can get the whole moment." I say smiling. "Fine with me." Grayson says.

We grab the rope and get ourselves ready and situated. "Ready?" "Yep."
3..
2..
1..
"Wooooooo!!!" Grayson screams. All I'm doing is laughing as we swing high into the air. I then let go and fall into the water, a few seconds later I hear another splash. I reached the surface and saw Grayson swimming towards me. "That was amazing." I say. "It really was." he says.

I wrap my arms around him and splash water on his neck because the goof has dirt on him. "Avery will you be MY princess? MY babygirl? MY girlfriend?" he asks emphasizing the 'my.'

My heart was beating a million miles a second.

"Grayson, I-I."

I'm scared of being hurt, but I really do like him.

"I say...."

----------------------------------------------
Cliff hanger? Do you think she said yes? If she did say yes what do you think everyone will think, including Britney?
----------------------------------------------
A/N: guys you do not know how busy I've been because of school so I'm very very sorry for not updating in a while. I'm trying my best to update for you guys. ❤️