• n i n e t e e n •

Avery's POV:
----------------
As I'm in my closet looking for something to wear I put on some music so I could get ready to it.

I find a floral romper with some beige/pinkish heels and a matching Michael Kors cross body bag. Speaking of Michael Kors, I find my watch and earrings that also match plus a Charming Charlie's necklace.

All done with clothing.

Next I do my make up, in which simply fill in my eyebrows for a more defined look, winged eyeliner and a brownish eyeshadow with a natural pink looking lipstick.

All done with make up.

I simply curl my hair a bit and then I'm done.

I go to my body mirror and take some pictures. I took some really great ones, this romper shows my figure pretty well.

I post one of the good full body mirror pictures on my Instagram and put:

"AveryRose: Ready for tonight! 💋"

As soon as I post, I get tons of notifications, bunch of compliments and a bunch of questions about Grayson and Ethan.

-----

G: Hey love x
A: Hey babe x
G: Are you ready for me to pick you up?
A: Yes sir :)
G: Sir? I like it, maybe you'll be calling me something else later on 😏
A: Wouldn't count on it 😌😉
G: Whatever 😂 I'm 5 minutes away.
A: Knock on my door when you're here, Dolan
G:💙

I get my cross body bag and put my phone in it. One last look in the mirror and there was a handsome Dolan standing outside on my porch.

"Mom! Dad! Grayson is here!" I yell out. My parents love to take pictures of us for me.

"Oh honey you look so cute." My mom says. "Thanks mom. Take a few pictures of us." I say as I open the door. My mom starts snapping pictures right then and there.

"Hello there Grayson!" My dad says. "Hello Mr.Rose." Gray says shaking his hand. "We've met a few times, you can call me Brandon." My dad says.

"Pose for a bunch of pictures!" my mom says.
Gray and I pose a bunch of times. We kissed, we hugged, we stood side by side, there's one of him coming through the door looking at me in amazement as I'm standing there, and then there's a really cute one where I was laughing and he was looking at me like he was so in love and he even had a gorgeous smile. Those were a bunch of poses we did and the pictures I actually liked.

"On to your date you two! Have fun and no funny business." My mom said. "Definitely no funny business." my dad added. "Bye guys" I say kissing their cheeks.

I then walk out of my house and to the car with my handsome boyfriend.

Grayson's POV:
-------------------
Once we got in the car I could not resist looking at her. She looks so gorgeous in that little romper. Wow she's gorgeous.

"Ready?" I ask looking at her placing my hand on her thigh.

"Ready as always." she smirks at me.

I drive off and then I see her taking a picture of my hand gripping her thigh with flash.

"Look it's cute!" She says showing me the picture. It honestly was cute, it showed our rebellious side.

On our car ride to this fancy restaurant I had reserved we had a bunch of laughs and cute conversations.

When I parked I got out to go open her door like the gentle man I am. "Thanks love." she says kissing me. I want more.

We go in and sit together on the same side of the booth. As we're looking through the menu I place my hand back on her thigh. She looks at me and I can sense that she wants more of me as well.