• t w e n t y t w o •

^ The Twins' and Avery's Coachella day 1 outfits (these were the twins' actual Coachella day 1 outfits this year if you didn't know)
-----------------------------------------------------

Avery's POV:
-----------------
As I pull up to the Coachella VIP parking lot I see that it's already packed.

"C'mon you guys!" Ethan says excitedly.

Meredith and Eth take the lead as Gray and I walk hand in hand.

"We need to look for Steven." Gray says pulling his phone out.

We walk around for awhile and the twins see a bunch of famous people they know. They stop to talk to them and introduce me as well. All their friends are attractive.

We walk around checking the place out. "This place is so full of laughter and happiness" I say. "But then again so are you." Grayson says.

"OH MY GOSH GRAYSON AND ETHAN DOLAN! CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A PICTURE?!" A few fan girls ask.

"Yeah!" They say excitedly.

"CAN WE ALSO GET ONE OF YOU, AVERY AND ETHAN?" They ask as well.

I look at Grayson and he pulls me in for an extremely tight hug.

In the picture I'm laughing with my eyes closed as Grayson is squeezing me. Ethan is making a weird face as if he were "hissing" as the twins call it.

"YOU AND AVERY ARE LEGIT COUPLE GOALS, PLEASE NEVER BREAK UP!" One of the girls say causing a little bit of sadness rushing into me.

Gray looks at me, chuckles and says "Yeah I don't think that will happen anytime soon."

The girls squeal and walk away really happily.

"Our fans are so cute." Ethan says jumping up and down like a kid.

"Where did Meredith go?" I ask. "She went with Bryant, our photographer to go and take pictures." Ethan says.

-- hours later after going around checking things out --

"Let's go to the concert show things!" Meredith says.

We made our way to where the "concerts" take place.

Music starts and everyone goes crazy jumping up and down to the beat.

Someone comes on the mic and says "Coachella Day 1!!!!!" and people run from backstage and starts spraying the audience with water as if it were raining. Balloons and confetti start falling as well. "For everyone that has a significant other, give each other a nice kiss for our kiss cam." the person on the mic says.

Grayson looks straight at me grabbing me and pulling me towards him so close and so tight.

He slams his lips right into mine which really intensifies the kiss. He slips his tongue in my mouth as his hands were squeezing my ass. I put my hand behind his neck and my other hand in his hair.

Next thing we know we're on the kiss cam. Kinda cool, Kinda embarassing.

Everyone stops as music starts to play again.

"I hope this night never ends, when I'm with you everything is better." Grayson says. "I love you more than words could describe." I say.