• f i v e •

Grayson's POV:
-------------------
Riley comes out of Avery's room looking kinda angry. "Go in and talk to her." she snarls. I then get kinda scared but start to walk to Avery's room. When I got to her door I stood there, I was on the verge of crying because I knew she hated me now. It's all Shane's fault, I should've never let this happen but I did.

I walk in and see her looking down at her hands. She looked at me and quickly looked back down. I walk over to the chair next to her bed. "Go away." she says. That broke me. "Avery I just wanna explain myself." I say. "Go stand by the door and explain. I don't want you near me." she says wiping her tears. I get up and stand by the door.

"Avery I swear I didn't mean for any of this to happen. What happened at the dance, that kiss was real. It wasn't fake and I swear it meant something to m-" "I'm just a dare. Nothing was real that happened between us. Shane even said it. You two are the reason I'm in this place. You broke me inside and out." she says crying even more.

"Avery, I'm over here wanting to cry! What makes you think I don't actually care? If I didn't care I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't be here trying to fix and explain things. I promise everything that happened meant something to me. I fell for y-" "IF YOU ACTUALLY CARED YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THE FUCKING DARE!" She screams. "Avery calm dow-" "GRAYSON TELLING A GIRL TO CALM DOWN IS LIKE TRYING TO BAPTIZE A DAMN CAT! JUST GET OUT BEFORE YOU BRING ME MORE PAIN!" She screams again. What she said about the cat was funny but I had to keep serious.

"Avery, let me finish expl-" she interrupts me once more.
"ENOUGH, GET OUT!" she screams again.
"Aver-"
"OUT!"

I didn't wanna cause anymore problems so I walk out. I'm a strong guy and I never cry but I show my emotions by ignoring people, being rude, being sad and mad. I go back to the waiting room where Ethan, Riley and Shane were.

"SHANE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I say pushing him.
"My fault? What the fuck did I do?"
"YOU DARED ME TO DO SOMETHING SO HURTFUL TO AN ANGEL LIKE AVERY."
"Chill out she's just being over dramatic about this plus I didn't make you, you chose to do it."
"WELL YOU PRESSURED ME, YOU WOULDVE PICKED ON ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IF I DIDNT DO IT. I WAS SCARED OF GETTING PICKED ON BY ALL MY FRIENDS." I scream pushing him again.
"Don't fucking push me Dolan." Shane says pushing me.

I then get extremely angry and a fight broke out in the hospital. Ethan and Riley came to help but couldn't get me off. I even hit Ethan on accident.

"Boys quit now" two security guards say pulling us off of each other.
They took us to Avery's room and decided to clean us up there. Avery looked worried, scared and hurt. "What happened, why are they bloody?" she asked. "They were fighting." one of the guards say as they both leave.

The nurses cleaned up Shane first. I guess I really hurt him because they're taking him to get X-Rays on his neck.

"Grayson what the fuck happened." Avery asks. I look at her and I say "I tried fighting for my happiness." I then walk out of the room before I get even angrier.

I got cleaned up by myself and walked back to where Ethan was. "Bro, chill out." Ethan says. I continue to walk out of the hospital and down the street. I just felt like running away for a bit to clear my mind. There's a lot going on right now and it's driving me crazy.

Avery's POV:
----------------
"I tried fighting for my happiness." Gray says angrily.

I have no idea what he meant by that but maybe I should have let him talk.
I get out of the hospital tomorrow at 8 o'clock in the morning. They wanna make sure my concussion doesn't turn into something worse.

I cry myself to sleep for the first time in a long time.

----- Next morning -----

Avery's POV:
----------------
I wake up at 7:15 am and I'm wide awake. They get me ready to leave to go back home and my parents spent the night here with me. They had to come a little later because they had to pick up Ava.

"Bye thank you so much!" I told the one doctor. She was sweet and gave me her number if I ever needed to talk to someone.

We're driving home and my parents think I fell and hurt my head on accident, they don't know the actual reason. All I know is I need to find Grayson and let him finish explaining because that was pretty rude of me. I was just really angry and heartbroken.

I get home and make my way to my room. I look for my phone and I couldn't find it anywhere. "Mom, Dad where's my phone?" I yell out. "Ava has it." Dad yells back. I then see little Ava running into my room and handing it to me.

I look through my contacts to find Grayson's. I froze once I got to his contact and felt like crying again, but I can't. I decided to just call Ethan.

"Avery?"
"Yeah it's me!"
"What did you need?"
"Um, well I wanted to either go over to your house or have you and Grayson come to mine."
"We can't find Grayson he ran a-"
"WHAT?"
"Avery he ran away when he came out of your room the second time."
"G-Grayson..."
"Avery we've been looking for him since last night, he won't pick up our calls or anything. He's really devastated."
"Oh my god, it's my fault. Uh can you and I go look for him?"
"Yeah I'll pick you up, text me your address."
"okay bye.."
"bye bestfriend."

The call ends and I rush to change into fresh clothes. I'm not even gonna try and wear make up so I grab my shoes and head to the porch to wait for Ethan.

"Avery!" I hear someone say. I look up from my phone to see Cameron and Ethan. I get up and hop in the jeep. "Hey guys." I say. "You alright?" Cam asks. "Um, I'm f-fine." I say.
"Well let's get looking." Ethan says.

----------------------------------------------
What do you think will happen next? Will they find Grayson? Where did he even go?
----------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys, thank you so much for over 600 reads. that's crazy, I just started this story and it's already got quite a bit of reads. my Instagram is @jerseydolans I don't use it much anymore because I've been busy but maybe I'll get on it soon. & I was laughing while writing the "baptizing a cat is like telling a girl to calm down" 😂😂 that's so funny and I got it from a Dolan account on Instagram, I forgot the user but her account is really nice. haha thanks again guys if you actually read this comment "burger". OH GO WATCH THE TWINS' NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO, IT HAS ME DYING. 😂 THEY DO THE YOGA CHALLENGE!!