• t w e n t y o n e •

Avery's POV:
----------------
Summer is here once again. I'll just fill you in on my sophomore year. So in the ending of freshman year, my dad got in a car accident in Los Angeles so we made an emergency flight to LA. I loved it over there, it's so beautiful.

Grayson and I have lasted until this day, 2 years and 8 months. Sophomore year we did get into a bunch of arguments again, Britney was the cause. We broke up for about 3 months but we didn't let anyone know because it was kinda just a break to let all of this drama bypass. Once we got back together we didn't restart the date we got back together because we stayed loyal and didn't mess with anyone while we took that break. We weren't dating but we still hung out occasionally as if we were.

It's now summer and this coming school year we will be juniors. I'm somewhat excited but also tired of school.

Gray, Ethan and I have a bunch of things planned to do this summer like go to COACHELLA!! It'll be my first time going and I'm excited. The twins went freshman year and they had so much fun.

I found an apartment and I am working so I can save up for it. My parents got me a white Range Rover for my 16th birthday and I love it.

As of right now I am on my way to Grayson and Ethan's house. I'm going to be helping them pick outfits for coachella, since it is only a day away and we're gonna be taking a plane in about and hour or two.

I get out of my car and knock on the door. A shirtless Ethan opens the door and pulls me in for a big hug. "Hey." I say chuckling. "Come help!" he says pulling me to his room.

I look around and pick out A white tank with tribal black and white looking pants with his white converse. "Yes, it looks great. Coachella day 1 out fit is a success." he says going to change out of his coachella outfit.

"Grayson!" I yell out jingling my keys. "Babe, help I don't know what to wear." Gray says frustrated. "Why are you stressing over this, who are you trying to impress?" I ask. "I don't need to impress anyone I just wanna look good." He says searching through his closet with me.

"Here." I throw out some clothes and watch as he changes. "Wait no, not those pants, take em' off." I say demanding him. "Only for you babe." he says coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Babe, not now we need to get ready." I say turning around facing him. I give him another pair of pants and he puts them on.

"There, you look handsome." I say kissing him. "Pink tank, black ripped jeans and my black converse. You're good at picking clothes out." he says. "I do work at the mall and help people try stuff on so I would think so." I say laughing.

"C'mon Eth, let's go out for lunch." I say.

-- Lunch Time @ In and Out burger --

"Avery, Eth and I have something to tell you." Gray says nervously. "Please understand us." Ethan says. "What is it?" I ask nervously.

"Gray and I are gonna be moving to LA. We have an apartment already and our furniture is already in the house. When we went to coachella the first time, we had put everything into place. Sorry for telling you so late." Ethan says.

"Why so late? I want to know. You guys are gonna be so far away from me, how are we gonna work Grayson? I'm not letting this 2 years and 8 month relationship go down the drain. I'm not losing any contact from my best friends again." I say kinda angry.

"Avery we are gonna make this work, nothing will stop US. We will be in contact but you need to know that this is such an amazing opportunity for us. Our career will be blowing up with opportunities." Gray says.

"I love that gray, I'm so happy for you guys but I'm gonna be here suffering from distance. What if I wanna kiss you and just have you hold me? You're not gonna be here, do you know how hard this will be for us? Ethan what if I need a hug from you and I need someone to pick an outfit out for me? You won't be able to help unless we are talking through a screen. You guys this will be hard but if this is what you want to do, go for it." I say emotionally.