• t w e n t y •

Avery's POV:
----------------
I get up this morning and I feel well rested, for once anyways. I take a quick shower and as I wait for my hair to dry I put on a bit of makeup.

"Ave! Ave!" I hear my sisters feet pattering to my room.

"What is it lil sis?" I say.

"Gray here!" she says.

I immediately run downstairs to the living and see my  boyfriend standing there. I jump onto him, hugging him oh so tightly. "I missed you so much, I could no longer be away from you." he says.

"I literally only have half of my face done." I say as Grayson takes a video of me.

We both went to my bedroom and I finish getting ready with my boyfriend watching me do my makeup.

"Here let me do it!" Grayson says wanting to put powder on my face.

I started recording him on snapchat and when he noticed he kisses my face many times causing me to giggle. Of course I saved and post it.

"It feels great now that we don't have to hide our relationship." I say slowly pecking his lips.

"It's such a relief." he says.

I finished with everything and now gray and I are heading downstairs.

"Ava, go eat your food!" I hear my mom say. I then see little Ava running to the table. Grayson picks her up and swings her around then putting her into her little high chair.

"Bye mom." I said. "Your dad is flying out to LA for a job thing. He'll be back in a month. He couldn't say bye because he had to leave early but he left you a letter, here." my mom says.

I'm kinda in shock but I take the letter and head to the car with Grayson.

"You didn't know anything about this?" Grayson asked?
"I honestly didn't, I'm shocked." I say.

I put the letter in my pocket and get comfortable in the car.

"You're so gorgeous." Grayson whispers in my neck sending shivers down my body. "I missed you so much babe, it wasn't even a full day. This shows how crazy in love I am with you." he says. I know he's trying to cheer me up since he could tell I was upset.

"I love you." I say smiling. "I love you most." he says kissing my neck since he was slouching down with his head on my shoulder. His arm was around my lower waist and he continued to peck my neck. Making me want more of him, God, I'm in love.

I tensed up when he kissed my sweet spot. He smiled and continued to just kiss me there. "I swear you do this every morning I'm with you." I whisper to him. "You're just irresistible." he whines.

I throw gray's hoodie over us as I pull him in for a heated kiss. Us forgetting Ethan and Cam were in the front, we kept on going.

Grayson's hands start roaming my body causing me to start roaming his.

"Yo, love birds? we're here." Ethan says awkwardly.

We take the hoodie off of us and our hair is messed up. Cam is just looking away kinda embarrassed for some reason. Ethan awkwardly laughs and shuts his door. Gray and I get out and walk to the gym together.

"Avery, you're going home with me and we're finishing what we haven't finished." Gray says as he winks.

"I mean if you say so." I say smirking.