• f o u r t e e n •

* Slight sexual content:))))) *

Avery's POV:
----------------
"It's just you and I babe." "I'm gonna make it up to you, I'm sorry and I want you to know that."

The words he said caught my attention. I'm asking myself "Is he really sorry?"

"Gray.." I say as he collapsed his lips with mine. He had both of his hands behind my head and in my hair. He kisses me so roughly, full of lust and passion. "Avery, I don't want to lose you, ever." Grayson says starting to tear up.

"Gray, I'm not leaving you anytime soon. Why would you think that?" I ask. He stares down at the ground until he grabs my hand and sits on his bed pulling me close. "You know deep down inside you hate me... Everything that has happened, you have to have some hate in you for it. I just feel as if you don't want to be with me because of everything I've done wrong. It hurts to think about losing you and I know we haven't been official for a while but I really have grown feelings for you and It feels like I've been with you for years and I love it." He says wiping a tear.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan, I don't hate you for anything. The dare has brought us closer and yes that might have been a dick move but I forgave you for that. Tonight when you came to me after I fell and you told me to not fall like that again, that was stupid because it wasn't my fault I fell but it showed me you cared and I forgave you for that. You getting in that huge fight was scary for me because you could've been extremely hurt, I have yet to forgive you for that because you told me you'd show me how sorry you were." I say smirking. He laughs and pins me down on his bed.

"Avery I was just scared you were gonna hurt yourself tonight and I now realize that it wasn't your fault, again I'm sorry, I just care so much about you." he says lightly pecking my lips.

"Show me your sorry." I say.

Grayson roughly kissed me and we soon started having a heated make out session. He pulls back for breath and started kissing my neck leaving light love bites. "Mmm" I let out a moan. Grayson smirks at me and kisses me again.

I get on top of Grayson this time and start teasing him. I'd lightly peck his lips leaving him to want more. "Avery.. Quit teasing me." he says getting frustrated. I start kissing his neck leaving him love bites as his hands find their way to my butt.

Grayson starts squeezing my butt every so often and he's making me weak in the arms and knees. I start palming his area and he lets a moan out. "Mmm Avery babe." He kisses me rougher than he has yet.

Grayson gets on top of me moving my legs on the outside so that way his body is in between. He starts grinding on me and I can feel his bulge. He kisses me and caresses my leg with one hand while the other hand is keeping him up.

He's so irresistible and I want more of him. We're just freshmen and this could take a turn but I think I'm completely falling for this boy.

He starts grinding faster and rougher as he begins to kiss me even rougher. "Mmm gray.. don't stop." I let out between our kiss. "I'm sorry Avery, I'm sorry for everything." he says getting more into it everything.

He stops for a minute looking into my eyes. He rubs my face with his thumb and I'm already in a mood so I pull him down and continue kissing him.

He unbuttons my pants and I had no intentions to stop him, I couldn't stop him. He pulls my pants off revealing my panties. He rubs me and looks me directly in the eyes as I'm tugging on his hair. He pulls down my underwear, revealing my vagina.