• s i x t e e n •

Avery's POV:
----------------
I woke up to the sound of Grayson's annoying alarm clock. "Gray, turn it off." I say groaning. "Get up babe." he says getting off of me.

I start getting up to go get my clothes from Grayson's room noticing he was in there changing. I have seen him naked so this isn't even anything worse than that. I go in his room and change my clothing but I don't wear any makeup because I'm too lazy today.

I simply just wear  black leggings, ugg boots, Grayson's "Wolfpack" hoodie and I threw my hair up in a messy bun with little strands sticking out on the sides where my "sideburns" would be.

I hopped in Cameron's jeep and waited for the boys to get in. They take longer than me and that's not surprising. As Cameron and I wait, I decided to post a picture of Cameron and I on Instagram because why not? I got a few comments that said "OMG SHE IS WITH THE TWINS AND THEIR SISTER" and comments like that. I started thinking like "what if this picture ruins everything" and a bunch of thoughts like that but that's when I got knocked out of my thoughts when Grayson joined me in the car.

"Oh hey." I say smiling. "Hey baby, feeling rested?" gray asks kissing me. "Yeah, except I think I'm gonna have bruises from you kicking me." I say chuckling. "Oh sorry" he says laughing.

"Where's Eth?" I ask. "Still fixing his hair." gray says.

I get on snapchat to see that a bunch of people have recently added me. "Woah." I say. "What is it?" gray asks. "I think a bunch of your fans found my snapchat." I say really nervously. "We'll just play it off if anyone finds out." he says. "So you're just gonna keep me a secret?" I ask kinda upset. "Well Avery, I don't want people constantly hating on you for being with me. That's not what I'm in it for." gray exclaims.

I just look out the window looking away from gray. "Avery?" gray calls. "Yes?" I say still looking out the window. "Kiss me." he says. I look at him with an annoyed face. "Please?" he asks wrapping his arms around me. I look at him and I kiss his cheek as I then look the other direction again.

Ethan finally made it after Cam had to go get  him. The goof was sitting down eating an omelette.

Sooner or later we got to school and I head to the gym along with the twins. I'm kinda upset with Grayson but I'll be fine.

"See ya in a bit Ave." gray says kissing my forehead.

I walk into the gym looking for Riley to check up on her. I walk into the lockeroom and spot her laughing and talking to Britney. "What the hell." I mumble under my breath. I start walking over to them and I grab Riley's arm pulling her away. "What the hell are you doing talking to-" "I can talk to whomever I want and you're not going to stop me." Riley's says pulling away and looking at me extremely angry. I'm seriously heartbroken, why is she ditching me for her. She's never like this with me. "R-Riley, what did I do, I don't understand." "You never will understand, so there's no point." She says walking away.

I stand there teary eyed because I think I just lost my bestfriend.

"To the track girls! Go Go Go!" Coach yells out. Everyone rushes out except Britney.

"You know, other than that fight Riley and I had that left me bloody. She is so cool, love her. Don't know why you'd do such a thing to her. Ta Ta for now" she says evilly smiling.

I don't even say anything because I'm just not up for an argument with her today. I slid down the locker putting my head into my knees. "Avery?" Brooke says in her cute British accent. "B-Brooke, what are you doing in here?" I ask wiping my eyes. "I came looking for you, feather." she says giggling. We both laugh because she called me feather.