• t w e l v e •

Grayson's POV:
-------------------

"I say..." Avery starts. The suspense is killing me and I'm scared to know what her answer is.

She looks me straight in the eyes and all of a sudden she grabs my face and kisses me. It was such a passionate kiss, I wanted more. She's so beautiful, her lips were so plump, her body is so perfect, just her in general is just absolutely perfect.

"Yes" She says pulling away. I pick her up and spin her around. "You're officially MY princess now." I say. "It's official." she says pecking my lips once more.

We get out of the water and we go and grab our phones. We didn't have a towel or anything so we walked to my cousins house basically naked because all we had on was our undergarments.

Avery's POV:
----------------

Grayson knocks while I step off to the side.
"Auntie, can I borrow two towels?" he asks.
"Are you, ethan and cam here?" she asks.
"uh no it's just me." he says.
"okay ....... here's your towels."
"thanks auntie." he says kissing her cheek.

Grayson throws a towel at me and I give him the "wow okay" look.
I started drying my hair off and I then wrap it around me.

"Grayson, it's like 3am why is your aunt still up?" I ask. "They're vampires. Not really but they're up all hours of the night sometimes." he says. He intertwined our fingers as we walk home.

We made it to my house at least 30 minutes after we started our way here.

"Well tonight was amazing and I'm so happy that you said yes. I want you to know that I'm not gonna hurt you, that I'm gonna be there by your side when you're sick or just in general. If I ever do something stupid that makes you mad, please talk to me about it and don't let it bother you." Grayson says.

"Awh gray." I say hugging him. I look up at him, fix his hair and gave him a passionate kiss. "Goodnight gorgeous." he says hugging me tightly. "Goodnight Grayson." I say kissing his neck.

"See you tomorrow!" he says starting to walk off. "Alright." I say.

Now I have to figure out how I'm gonna get inside without my parents freaking out.

I go to the back door and try opening it, luckily it was open. I tip toe to my bedroom and find clothes for a shower. As I was walking to my restroom I hear my moms door open and I see her standing there. "Uhh hi mom." I say nervously. "I thought you were gonna end up spending the night at that boys house." my mom says. "No I didn't want to worry you." I say. "Okay but next time don't come home at 4 am." my mom says chuckling as she walks back into her room.

Well she took that well.

I get in the shower and clean myself up.  When I got out I noticed it was already 5am. "Might as well stay up." I tell myself.

I start putting on all my makeup which as you know isn't that much. I find a cute floral flowing crop top with some distressed blue skinny jeans and some brown combat boots. I find a cute pink cardigan just in case I get cold. I walk out forgetting my backpack because how tired I am. I don't go back to get it and just continue walking to my bus stop that I go to when my parents can't take me.

I get to school quite early without a backpack. I hear my phone ringing so I take it out of my pocket and look to see who it is.

"Hello."
"Good-morning beautiful, are you at school?"
"Yes sir."
"Ew don't call me sir *laughs* okay we'll meet me in the gym."
"*giggles* Alright, see ya."
"bye."

I make my way to the gym and right as I walk in I was pulled to the side in a warm bear hug. "You look tired Avery." Gray says rubbing my cheeks. "I haven't gone to sleep." I say yawning. "Awh I'm sorry. Wanna go sit on the bleachers?" he asks. "Yeah let's go." I say.