• n i n e •

Grayson's POV:
-------------------
I told my mom that I'm going to collier park with some friends.
"I'll go with you!" Ethan said.
"Ethan, you know I'm actually gonna talk with Britney?" I ask
"Well I know now but I'm still gonna go." he says.

Ethan and I arrive at the park to see Britney, surprisingly Chloe and a group of a few other girls and a few boys as well.

"Woah, did you think I was gonna hurt you?" I ask. she just looks at me like she was mad. "What did you want Dolan and why is Ethan here?" she asks crossing her arms. "Ethan's just tagging along because he wants to play basketball with some friends and why are you going around and telling people about this dare? why are you telling  Avery and I lies about each other?"

"I'm not telling you guys lies, oh I'd never. Suck it up gray she doesn't like you!" Britney says flipping her hair.

I keep feeling my phone vibrate, I didn't bother to check because I was busy.

"Well when we talked today she told me she did still like me and I do still like her so stop telling her I don't. I'm tired of you causing drama." I say as I feel my phone vibrate again.

She turns back around with wide eyes and asks "She still talks to you!?" "Well duh, I'm trying to make things better between us." I say. She looks around with wide eyes and then looks at me. She quints her eyes and says "C'mon everyone we're leaving."
huh weird, why did she look so surprised.

and again my phone buzzes

Avery's POV:
----------------
I called Grayson at least three times because I wanna get this crap sorted. He never answered any of the calls so I started leaving him text messages like:

"gray I need to talk to you"
"Grayson?"
"it's pretty important"
"I've called you three times! call me when you get these!"

Still no reply. What's this boy up too?

Grayson's POV:
-------------------
A few hours after playing some basket ball, Ethan and I decided to leave.

As we were walking home I checked my phone to a bunch of messages and calls from Avery. "Woah" I say to myself. "What?" Ethan asks. I don't reply because I'm reading here messages.

Im gonna call her back to see what she needed.

g: "Hello?"
a: "hi."
g: "what's wrong? what did you need?"
a: "where were you? you didn't answer any of my texts or calls that were from 5 hours ago and it's midnight."
g: "I was with Chloe and Britney becau-"
a: "well that answered my questions"

the line goes dead.

Ethan's just looking at me and I get kinda angry. "Bro what's wrong?" He asks. "I'm tired of Britney starting drama between Avery and I. Avery never believes me anymore." I saw clenching my fists. "Bro calm down, I'll talk to Avery for you. You need to talk to her too so let's go to her house tomorrow." Ethan suggests. "Alright." I say sighing.

--- Next Day ---

Grayson's POV:
-------------------
I woke up at 7am to take a shower and get ready to head over to Avery's. I know it's not a special event but that's not why I'm up early. My parents are gonna drop Ethan and I off at Avery's house then they're going to go to work so that's why we're up early.

About 30 minutes later we arrived at Avery's.

"You ready?" Ethan asks. I let out a sigh and said "Yeah."

I don't know how this is gonna go, Avery is always mad at me and it usually always because of Britney.

Ethan knocks a few times and we wait about a minute and we hear the locks changing.