• t h i r t e e n •

Avery's POV:
----------------
*Next morning*

I get up early next morning to get ready for our first pep-rally and our first football game of the season.

Today I had to put a little extra makeup on than I normally would. Winged eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, fill in eyebrows, blush and I had to draw a "#47 ❤️" on my right cheek for Grayson's jersey number and "#8" on the left cheek for Ethan's jersey number.

I put on my cheer outfit and put my hair in a high ponytail. I then curl my ponytail and put my matching bow in my hair. I put my white cheer shoes on and grab my gym bag and my backpack.

"Mom, Ava, Dad! You guys ready?" I shout out. "Yes Hun!" my dad says.

I walk downstairs and to see my dad standing with Grayson, Ethan and Ava. "Gray? Ethan? what are you doing here?" I ask chuckling. I give Gray a hug and kiss and gave Ethan a hug as well. Grayson was standing really stiff as he hugged me, hmm weird. He was also covering his manly area, I'm curious if he's gotta use the restroom or not. "We decided to stop and pick you up." Ethan says smiling.

"Pictures!" my mom yells out.
"Ugh." I say.

She takes a few on her phone, my phone, Gray and Ethan's phone plus our camera.

"Okay guys, have fun, stay safe and I'll pick you up at 11." my mom says. "Mom I'm going to Grayson's remember." I say. "Oh yeah, don't do anything you're gonna regret honey. I will make sure you never see these boys again." my mom says. "Okay mom, damn." I say.
"Bye!" I yell out giving Ava a hug.

As I buckled myself up in Grayson's moms car Ethan called shotgun even though Gray was already in the back. Gray grabbed my thigh and whispered in my ear these teasing words. "Mmm babe, you look sexy." After saying that he nibbled my ear and grabbed me by the neck and kissed me roughly yet so passionately. "Gray... you're t-teasing me too much." I say trying not to let out a suspicious sound. "Sorry love, you teased me by looking so gorgeous today, had to get you back." he says winking.

As we got to school we headed straight to the gym. The boys went one way and I went the other.

I ran in the locker room putting my backpack and gym bag in my cheer locker. I grabbed my pom poms and got to practicing.

Riley got there kinda late but she was fashionably late with a new haircut. "Cute do babe." I say hugging her. "Thanks Ave." she says pulling out her pom poms.

"Guys, change in formation. Britney, you will not be holding Avery up, you will be the sidelines cheerleader. We don't really need you this time okay, very sorry. Avery is all we need in that formation plus Riley and Brooke has it under control since Avery is really light. Okay, thank you guys. Keep practicing." Coach says.

"What the hell! No! No coach!" Britney starts throwing a fit. "Britney Basque, you're either on the sidelines or off the team. We don't need you this time around." Coach says. "Fine, fuck you though coach. You're missing out because I'm the prettiest and best cheerleader you have. Whatever." Britney says storming off into the locker room. "You're not even that pretty, chill down, or calm down whatever you teens say nowadays." coach says in a sassy tone.

"Damn, the team is better off without her though." Riley says.

--- Pep Rally Time ---

Everyone is filling up the girls gym for the homecoming pep-rally. This is gonna be fun especially since I don't have to be worried about Britney dropping me on purpose.

The pep-rally is starting and we're gonna preform five times. The football players got recognized, the cheerleaders got recognized and so did the staff. After all of that shazam then it was time to preform one last time and figure out what grade was the most pumped, this is the best part and the dirtiest part.