• s e v e n t e e n •

Avery's POV:
----------------
I was starting to freak out before she had even told me.

"Chloe... tell me." I say.
"Well Britney has been ... watching you and Grayson for a few days now and..."
"And what Chloe ?!" I ask really worried.
"She's also been taking pictures of you guys together and posting them online." she said looking down.

"What the fuck!! Why would she do that?! She knows his fans are gonna hate me! That's just so fucking petty of her!" I say getting up and pacing.

"I'm sorry, but I am still 'close' to her not that I want to be, so I can always delete the pictures off of her phone and the page she has. When I saw the account no one believed her and the things she's say and people also thought it was photoshopped." She says getting up.

"Please do that. I can't let her ruin Grayson and I's relationship or anything in general. Please Chloe." I say.

"Of course. She's gone too far and I really don't understand why she's doing this. I'm gonna go meet up with her now, I'll text you whatever happens." she says walking fast.

I get my stuff and walk to find Grayson really fast, I was basically running. I'm thinking about this so much I don't realize I'm crying.

I see Ethan and I try yelling his name but I'm all choked up. He sees me and runs to me.

"Avery?! What's wrong? What happened? Where's Grayson?" He asks so many questions as he pulls me in for a big ole' hug.

"I need t-to tell you guys s-something." I barley choke out. "I'm right here tell me." Ethan says walking me out to the courtyard. "I need Grayson here." I say wiping my tears.

I pull out my phone and see a bunch of messages from Grayson.
g: hey Avery where are you?
g: Avery?
g: hey come meet me please.
g: :(
g: I guess you forgot to meet me after school.
g: um Ethan had to stay for extra practice and I'm just gonna go home.
g: see you tomorrow then 😒

All these texts hurt my heart. I really just wanted to know what Chloe had to say.

"Ethan, read these." I say as I start crying and pacing.
"He gets upset easily, just come home with me after my practice, c'mon." Ethan says as he puts his arm around me and walks to the gym.

I was watching the boys practice their football tactics and then they started practicing for lacrosse.

I noticed a girl walking my way, immediately I stood up to try and see who it was and as she got closer I realized it was Chloe.

"Chloe? Did you delete everything?" I ask.
"Okay so I met up with her and Riley and um I deleted the Instagram page that already had about a thousand followers but the pictures I couldn't get to in time. I'll do it tomorrow." she says sitting down.

"Thank you so much. But, What are you doing here?" I say confused.

"I was meeting up with Chloe for this project I'm doing with her and now I'm waiting for my parents." she says looking out on the field.

"Oh fun!" I say looking out on the Felix as well.

Chloe and I started talking more and we're getting kinda close. I don't know if I should worry or not.

Ethan called me and told me to get ready to go. I get my stuff ready and Chloe says "See you later Avery, Tell Grayson I said hi." she walks off smirking.
uHm

"Avery I'm gonna go home and shower first because I feel gross and then we'll take you home." Ethan says as he hops in Cams jeep.

"Where's Grayson?" Cam asks.