Riker Imagine - Jealous

Moving to LA you were a little fish in a big pond. You never thought you were going to make it in the business. Then suddenly after months, and months of persevering you finally scored an audition, which was quite an accomplishment without having an agent. The audition went great, and the casting director took to you so well he called you back in a few days later for a reading for a bigger role in the alleged movie. It was all uphill from there. You soon got connected with an agent, and a few other important people and ended up getting a role as the lead love interest in the movie.

When you were sent the script you were informed your co-star, and love interest in the movie would be none other than Ross Lynch. You had heard of him before some from R5, and his TV show Austin, and Ally. The first day you met him was definitely interesting.

"Oh my gosh, you're Ross." You exclaimed a little more excited than you would like to admit.

"Yup, that's me." He joked.

"Sorry I'm not used to meeting famous people yet." You admitted.

"Its fine, I'm used to it." Ross chuckled. "So how long have you lived in LA?" He asked.

"Just a few months, its a lot different than I imagined." Ross nodded.

"Oh yea, I remember moving out here when I was like 12, it was a bit of a change." Ross paused for a second. He seemed very genuine already. "Well if we're going to be starring in this movie together, we should probably get to know each other. I don't know if you've heard of my band, but we're having this barbeque Saturday if you want to come."

"Sure sounds fun." You replied. What was even more interesting than that day was falling for your co-star's older brother Riker. You attended that barbeque, and met all of Ross's family including Riker. You immediately took interest in each other. Ross seeing the future relationship budding thought it was adorable, he didn't have any troubles with you dating his brother.

The next few months after that were unique, you had to go to work, and practice pretending to be in love with Ross, then go home, and be in actual love with his brother Riker. It wasn't a big deal for any of you though, you had a great plutonic relationship with Ross, all romance between you two was completely acting.

You, and Riker were making out on the couch in his house when footsteps trailed over to the couch.

"I hate to break up this love fest, but we have an interview in an hour." Ross spoke. You pulled away from Riker and giggled as you saw the scowl on his face.

"I have to share everything with this kid." Riker grumpily joked. You laughed.

"Hey I'm the reason you two met, you should be thanking me." Ross added. Riker rolled his eyes as you stood up from the couch. You reached out your hand, and pulled him up off the couch.

"Come on grumpy, we should probably get going." You chuckled once more.

**

"The movie has an interesting storyline; could you tell us more about that?" The lady in her mid forties wearing a red dress asked before taking another sip of her coffee. You and Ross were being featured on the local morning show.

"Yea, without giving away too much of the storyline its basically about this really bad boy that..." Sometimes you would tune out Ross during interviews, you loved him to death, he had become your best friend over the months but boy could he blab. On, and on, and on. It wasn't bad by all means, it meant you wouldn't have to answer all the awkward, and sometimes embarrassing questions and make a fool out of yourself. It was more or less something you joked about with him. You looked over to the side of the stage where Riker was standing. He opened, and closed his hand a few times making a gesture that was mimicking Ross for talking so much. You tried to contain your giggle seeing you were on live television. You kept watching Riker as he distracted you from the interview. He would try to do that quite often actually. Riker bounced his eyebrows up, and down a few times, and smirked. You had to purse your lips together to not laugh.

"And I heard you guys have a interesting little love triangle going on, is that right." Your attentions immediately directed back to the women. You blushed, you hated it when people called it that.

"Sort of, not really." Ross chuckled.

"How is it doing big romantic scenes with Ross, while being in a relationship with his brother?" you cringed. You hated when they directed questions at you.

"Well...I...Its" you stuttered.

"Its not hard at all for us, because our relationship is strictly professional. We're really good friends, and all but we're completely plutonic." The interviewer grinned.

"So, who's the better kisser Riker, or Ross?" The interviewer asked. Your face turned beat red.

"Uh...well, I don't know." you nervously muttered.

"What she means is it's a very different type of situation our scenes are all scripted while they're real. You can't really compare them." Ross saved you again.

"Well thank you guys for coming today." The interviewer said finally wrapping up the interview. She looked into the camera. "We'll be right back." She said, and the crowd cheered. You, and Ross stood up, and walked over to the side where Riker was offstage. You took a deep breath.

"Hey baby." You said wrapping your arms around Riker. Riker removed his hands off of you.

"Don't 'hey baby' me." He replied almost stern. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"What's wrong with you?" You replied.

"You don't know who's the better kisser?" He defended, crossing his arms. You gritted your teeth.

"Sorry, I didn't know."

"You didn't know if you liked kissing me, or Ross more?" He said defensively.

"Well no, I said I couldn't compare them."

"Oh no, Ross said you couldn't compare them, you said you didn't know. Its different."

"Oh come on Riker you know how I get in interviews. I froze, I didn't know what to say." You tried to defend.

"Well you could've said you like kissing your boyfriend more than his brother." Riker retorted. You looked at him, and chuckled lightly.

"Oh my gosh wait, are you jealous?" You smirked. Riker scoffed. His stern expression suddenly turned into a blush.

"Don't be ridiculous." He defended.

"Yes you are! Oh my gosh! YOU are jealous." You reached into your pocket, and pulled out a $20 bill. "Ross come here." You asked, and Ross trotted over towards your way. "Here." You groaned, and held up the bill for Ross to snatch it out of your hand.

"HA! Knew it!" He boasted. Riker looked at you, then Ross, then you again confused.

"What...What just happened." He puzzled.

"When You, and I started dating, me and Ross might've made a bet that you were going to get jealous. I lost." Riker's jaw dropped.

"I can't believe you guys."

"Hey I had faith in you, but Ross said you were his brother, and he knew you." You attempted to wrap your arms around Ross again. "Don't worry, I think its adorable that you're jealous. It means you care." You admitted. Riker couldn't help but smile.

"I guess I just have a habit of being protective of the things I love." Riker admitted, and smiled. You reached up, and pecked Riker on the lips.

"Come on lovebirds we're leaving." Ross called. You entangled fingers with Riker, and walked out of the studio together, in all of his adorable jealousy.