Riker Cuddling Imagine

You snuggled up to him and laid your head on his chest. You inhaled and smelt the intoxicating scent of his cologne. The shirt you were wearing was his, it even smelt of him. He often caught you wearing his long sleeved, light blue, shirt among his other clothes. His right hand rested on your shoulder, holding you close. His head tilted and sat right above yours. You could feel his touch as his chin came to rest on the top of your head. You laid on his bed in perfect silence for a few minutes, until he brought his left hand to your face and swept a short strand of hair from your forehead. He looked into your eyes and a small grin appeared on his face. "Babe, you have gorgeous eyes, you shouldn't cover them up." Riker mumbled softly returning his hand to his side. You raised your head. Looking him in eye, you smiled contently. "I love you Riker." His head drifted from where it sat on the pillow and smoothly shifted his body to be parallel with yours. He removed his hand from your shoulder and used it to grab onto the belt loop of your skinny jeans. Pulling you closer he left no space between your bodies. He brought his lips to yours, gently kissing you for a moment. He pulled his head a half an inch away. His nose brushed against yours a few times. You closed your eyes for a second then fluttered them open again. You lifted your gaze to meet his again. A smile reappeared on his lips as he softly mumbled. "I love you too."