Ross Imagine Visit him on tour

You tossed your phone to the side. He never has time on tour to talk. It was hard enough to have a long distance relationship but what was even worse was him being busy all the time. You loved him being in the band and all, it was just it took away so much from your relationship. Ross seemed to always be on tour and when he wasn't he was busy filming Austin and Ally. Then there was the not telling the fans. It was bad enough that you didn't get to see him but you didn't get to hardly interact with him on social media either. Your relationship now was pretty much summed up to a few text messages a day or an occasional Skype. You really wished you could have the summer back. This last summer you stayed at your aunt's beach house in LA. You'd met Ross down at a beach by her house and it all started from there. You were walking down the beach, the hot sand in between your toes when a tall blonde boy crashed into you trying to catch a volleyball. "Ahhh" you screamed as he backed up and fell on top of you. "Watch where you're going!" you screamed. He quickly stood up and grabbed your hand to help you off your feet. "Oh I am so sorry!" he apologized wiping the sand off of his chest. You peered up and saw brown eyes, blonde hair and an apologetic smile. You were surprised by how attractive he was. "Oh uh...It's totally fine um...I'm Jessi." You stuttered. Talking to attractive guys was not your strong suit. He flashed a wide adorable smile "I'm Ross" "oh yea, you're Ross Lynch right?" you replied. He let out a small snicker, and shrugged "yea, that'd be me." "My aunt brought me to your show at club nokia last night, I'm from Canada and I hadn't heard of you guys since last night but you were really good!" his grin widened "thanks-" he started to say but Rocky cut him off "Dude are you bringing the ball back!" he yelled. Ross looked over his shoulder and back to you. "Hey do you want to meet the rest of the band?" he obliged. "Sure!" you exclaimed and started to walk over to the volleyball net where five guys and a girl stood. "Hey guys, this is Jessi she recently became an R5 fan yesterday" he told the group sending you a wink. You nervously giggled a little. "Those are my brothers Riker, Rocky, and Ryland. That's my sister Rydel and our friend who is also in the band, Ellington. "Hi Jessi" Rydel spoke up. "Nice to actually meet you guys, you were awesome last night." You responded. "Thanks! Want to play Volleyball?" Rydel asked. "Sure!" you answered. That day you spent the whole day with the Lynches after you played volleyball they invited you to go eat with them at a little café near the beach. You sat next to Ross and he even flirted with you throughout the day. That's when it all started, you met Ross the first week you were there and spent a bunch of time with him and his family. You grew really close to Rydel, who came to be your best friend. You would spend the night at her house and go out for ice cream. Then after three weeks you and Ross became a couple. You spent 99% of your time with the Lynches. You would go and watch Ross film for Austin and Ally, go to interviews for R5, and all their shows. You both had decided to not tell the fans about your relationship, you didn't want to cause any uproar. The next two months with him were amazing, but then you had to face the reality that you would be going home all the way to Canada. He told you it would be fine and you would be able to have a long distance relationship, but it was hard. Especially with his busy schedule on top of it. You couldn't just go visit him all the way the California any time it was hard to plan something between his schedule and you still had school to think about. You hadn't seen Ross in five months and you didn't know how long it would be until you saw him again. Your phone started ringing and you looked at it again to see who it was. It was Rydel. "Hey Delly" you answered sweetly. "Hey! How are you?" "I've been better" you answered into the phone, still feeling slightly depressed about Ross. "I wish I was there to give you a big hug, but I have something that'll make you feel better!" she voiced urgently. "I don't know if there's anything that can make me feel better, I mean I don't know when I'm going to see Ross again I feel like our relat-" Before you could finish Rydel cut you off "Would you just listen to me?" "What?" you asked. "What I called you to tell you was our tour schedule." You rolled your eyes even though Rydel couldn't see you, how was the tour schedule supposed to make you feel better when Ross was on tour he had less time to talk to you, plus all those other girls he would meet on tour, you really just didn't want to think about right now. "Rydel I really don't want to think about you guys going on tour I tired I just-" "I think you'll like it trust me I'll send you a picture of the tour dates hold on." You collapsed onto your bed, resting your head on the side of the pillows and waited. In a few seconds you received a picture. You opened it and saw a few certain dates highlighted which caught your attention and made you gasp. Rydel was still on the line and had evidently heard your reaction for she responded "I told you." "Wait, are you serious?" you tried to process it, you kept staring down at the picture of the demo poster that read Canadian Tour. "You're coming to Canada?" you exclaimed. "Yea, we have surprise dates on this tour that we weren't allowed to release until now, I don't even think Ross knows we're going ." "wait, I have an idea, I'm going to tell Ross I can't make it then surprise him, we'll make up some excuse." "awww that is so romantic!" Rydel gushed into the phone. "I wont tell any of the guys I promise! I'll talk to you later, I cant wait to see you in a month!" "me too! By Delly!" you responded, and hung up the phone.
**
"Ughhh!" Ross groaned and slumped over the amp he was setting up in the venue. "Im sorry bud!" Ellington consoled. "WHY! Why does she have to be in Mexico the one weekend we're here! UGH!" "Ross, she had this trip planned weeks before you even told her about this show,." Rydel informed him. "Well I didn't know about this show!" "well maybe if you would pay attention dad did tell us about new and upcoming shows added to the tour." Rydel retorted. "You're her best friend why didn't you tell her?" "come on guys we have more to set up plus the meet and greet is starting soon!" Mark yelled into the area. Ross groaned, stood up and walked out the doors behind him. Riker looked over to Rydel who could barely hold in her smirk. "Do you know something?" he asked her suspiciously. "Who? Me?" she said winking and walked out the doors into the lobby area.
**
The line was getting shorter, you were almost to the front, you could see them all posing with another girl who was getting her picture taken with them. Ross looked awfully upset. Was that because of you? You thought. Slowly you made your way up the line until you were next. "Could I kiss Ross on the cheek?" you spoke quietly. Ross must not have recognized your voice for responded with a "sure I guess." without even looking up. You walked over next to him and he finally looked at you. His expression quickly changed from upset to shock. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. You wrapped your arms around his waist and brought your lips to his cheek. You wished you could wrap him in a hug and actually kiss him right then and there but you realized all the fans were watching. You walked along through the exit way then turned around to his smiling face and mouthed "After the show." then walked away. Riker leaned over and whispered into Rydels ear. "You knew about this didn't you." she giggled "maybe."
**
After the show you rushed out to meet him in his dressing room like Rydel had instructed. You tried to be stealthy, it would look a little sketchy if the fans saw you go into the dressing room area. You got in and waited for him. He opened the door, and saw you. "JESSI!" He exclaimed running to you and wrapping his arms around you. He picked you up and spun you around. Immediately after he set you down you crashed his lips onto yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck. When he pulled away he asked "I thought you were in Mexico." "I wanted to surprise you, that was just a fake story." he chuckled a little, staring into your eyes. He couldn't believe he was finally getting to see you again. "I missed you so much" he mumbled. "I miss you too, just wait summer is almost here then we'll have the entire three months together, no matter what." you replied. He shook his head, and set his forehead against yours. "I love you Jessi."