Riker Christmas Imagine

"Babe, wake up!" you shook his shoulder only moving him a little bit. "Riker?" you repeated a little sterner. He groaned and rolled over a little.
"What?" his throaty voice echoed. He hated being woke up, even on Christmas morning.
"Come on, we're all going to open presents soon, all of your cousins are up." you were especially excited to be giving him his present this year, except you were quite nervous. You were probably more anxious than anything.
"I don't want to get up!" he whined. You rolled your eyes and walked over to his side of the bed by the window. You quickly grasped the curtains and pulled them open releasing beams of light into the room.
"UGH!" he grabbed a pillow and stuffed his face under it, hiding from the light.
"Riker, I will rip these covers from you if you don't get up!" you threatened, only receiving another moan in response. "Or I could send your brothers in here to jump on you." You chuckled.
"I'm up. I'm up!" he responded, slowly rising from his bed. He walked past you sending you a glare. You giggled.
"Love you too." And winked. You looked out the window to see the beautiful mountainous view. Riker walked over to the little cabinet sitting next to the guest bed you were staying in. He pulled out a black Hollister sweatshirt and slipped it on as you gazed out the window.
"I love the Colorado Mountains, and the snow. We don't have this in LA." Riker put on his black thick framed glasses and walked to stand next to the window with you.
"Yea me too." He spoke. Christmas was always your favorite time of year. This year you got to spend it with your husband Riker and his family in Colorado. You had been married for over a year, and you had some very exciting news to tell him. It was the reason you were so anxious to wake him up. You followed him out the door of the guest room.
"I'm going to brush my teeth." He voiced as you reached the bathroom.
"Okay, meet me in the living room when you're done." You walked past the bathroom into the living room where most of his family members sat chatting. You sat next to Rydel on one of the couches. She elbowed you a little.
"You nervous?" she was the only one who knew about what you were about to tell him.
"A little...maybe a lot." You admitted.
Riker walked into the living rooms followed shortly after by some cousins. He sat next to you on the couch. You laid your head on his shoulder, and he smiled. Stormie beamed at the gathered family.
"Shall we get started?" a few of the younger kids cheered. You sat up, and Riker leaned over to whisper in your ear.
"I'm excited to give you your present, you're going to be so surprised." You laughed a little.
"Trust me, I'm pretty sure you'll be a bit more surprised with mine." You replied with a cheeky grin. Stormie and another one of Riker's aunts began to retrieve presents from under the tree. They handed them out to a few people at a time. She handed you a blue wrapped package, from Riker. Then Riker a green wrapped package from you.
"You go first." Riker spoke.
"Ok." You started ripping the blue paper, decorated with a few penguins off the box. After you tore all the paper off, it revealed a cardboard box. You opened the lid, taking out all the wads of tissue paper and found a pamphlet. You confused, picked it up and saw the bold heading on the pamphlet. CANCUN, read the top of the folded brochure. Your face grew excited.
"Wait?" Riker cut in.
"Finally we get a trip alone together." He spoke. You had been begging him for some exclusive time alone for a while. You would especially need it now.
"Thank you so much!" you pecked his lips. You were over thrilled you would get to have a private trip with him. "This will be our last..." You stopped yourself, you didn't want to ruin the surprise. "Never mind, just open your present." He looked at you curiously and chuckled a little. He finally started to pull the paper off of the one you gave him. Your heart started beating faster. You started anxiously fidgeting as he finally ripped off the last piece.
The box he unwrapped was a normal sized shoe box, he lifted up the lid, to find a tiny, white, baby shoe. You could see confusion hit his face. He picked up the tiny shoe, holding it in his hands. He looked up at you, and you smirked. Clearly, he didn't get it right away.
"We might need that in a few months." You hinted, still waiting for him to understand. You watched as the realization stuck his face. His jaw dropped, and you could see his eyes racing bouncing around the room. You could only imagine what was going through his mind right now. He jumped up from the couch, and ran his fingers through a chunk of hair. He turned to face you.
"You mean?" he stuttered. You nodded your head.
"I'm pregnant." You stood up, face to face with him. You could see a grin grow wide on his face. The surface of his eyes were glazed with tears. He suddenly wrapped his arms around you. A small laugh escaped his mouth. He pressed his lips against yours, then went back and hugged you again. Of course, immediately as you both pulled back, Stormie ran up to you, and hugged you both. You could see a small tear escaping her eye, too.
"I'm going to be a grandma!" she exclaimed. She was naturally excited for this was her first time finding out also. The only other person who knew prior to this was Rydel. You turned back to Riker whose face was still dumbstruck. You wiped a tear streaming down his face away and hugged him again. Neither of you could stop smiling. "See, I told you, you'd be more surprised!" he shook his head.
"Wow" he beamed. "I'm going to be a father."