Coffee Shop Crazy

She stood in line waiting for coffee. She didn't usually go to this shop, she was more of a Starbucks girl than a small cafe type of person, but she decided to check it out just this once. It really was actually pretty cool. It was rustic, and unique it had certain elements you wouldn't see at your run of the mill Starbucks. The name was Remy's House of Coffee. You could tell because it was plastered upon the large chalkboard menu that was hand decorated with chalk. She looked to see that there here were a few people in front of her in line. She reached into the pocket of jeans, and pulled out her phone, and a pair of white headphones. She plugged the headphones into her phone, and turned on her music to shuffle. The first song to come up was by a favorite band of hers R5, one of her favorite songs too: "Wanna Be Your Everything."
"Ooh, oh oh, ah oh oh oh." She quietly hummed to the beginning of the song. She tapped her foot, and nodded her head to the music; as the song progressed she began to quietly sing without even noticing it.

"Cause you're all I want, all I need and I wanna be your everything. You're all I want, all I need and I wanna be your everything".

"Ooh, oh oh, ah oh oh oh" her headphones weren't up to loud so she could vaguely hear her surroundings. She thought she heard somebody else behind her harmonizing to the same tune. She took one ear bud out, and then could clearly hear the person behind her harmonizing with her. She deciphered it to be a male voice, and a great one. She stopped singing, and turned around to place a face to the voice. Her jaw dropped when she saw him standing there. The boy she was harmonizing with was none other than Rocky Lynch.

"Hey" he muttered. she being a quiet and shy type of girl blushed a bright red. He probably heard her singing; obviously he did since he was harmonizing along with her. She was so embarrassed. Rocky Lynch, the Rocky Lynch that was in the band that made the song she was just singing, was standing right behind her. Rocky Lynch that was in the band that she was in love with, and knew every single lyric to every song they made. He said hey to her, and she realized she should probably say hi back. She tried to work up the courage to reply to the extremely attractive band member that she had been in love with for years, she had dreamed of this moment for a long time and now she couldn't even speak.

"Umm..." She started. She opened her mouth to reply to him, but nothing came out. Standing there with her mouth wide open, and no words coming out made her blush even more. Come on this was the Rocky Lynch that she had drooled over with his amazing long hair, and gorgeous smile. He was here at this coffee shop standing right behind her; there had to be something she could say.

"What can I get for you?" The female barista spoke up in front of her. She had been so focused on her embarrassing conversation, or lack there of, with Rocky that she didn't notice she was next. She turned back to the barista.

"Uh...Caramel Latte." She stuttered.

"And a coffee. Black." Rocky spoke up, she turned around in a bit of confusion. Rocky winked at her only to tell the barista "On the same order."

"That'll be $5.11" The barista spoke. Rocky handed the barista a crisp $10 bill making her blush, he was actually paying for her. She walked further down from the counter to where there was a hanging sign that said "Pick up" After the lady gave Rocky his change he joined her to where she was standing.

"Um...thanks. I mean you didn't have to do that, but thank you."

"Of course I did, and you're welcome." He was so smooth with his words, nothing like she was. She could feel her heart beating out of his chest. Little did she know that being that in her presence Rocky found himself a little nervous as well, she was really pretty. Gorgeous actually. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name." Rocky asked.