Song Preference Not A Love Song

Rocky

Catch a wave if we're bored

There's a clock we'll ignore

Find a way around it

"Dude, did you see that, that was sweet!" Rocky yelled running up the shore to you. "Oh my gosh that was like the biggest wave I've ever seen you surf!" you said. You and your best friend Rocky were out surfing and the waves were absolutely perfect. "It looked like you were going to fall off in the middle there." You joked. "Pshh... No I never wipe out!" Rocky replied "Oh sure Mr. Cocky over here." You retorted "Hey I'd like to see you catch a wave that big! I'm hungry." You rolled your eyes "you're always hungry!" "We should eat somewhere." He whined. "ok." You sighed and picked up your board. "Where do you want to go?" "There's a beach café up there a little." You and Rocky started walking up the beach. Days like these were the best. When it was just you and Rocky and you got to surf and laugh and have fun all day. When you were with him everything that stressed you out just went away. He always mad you laugh, he just had a way of keeping life simple and fun. You arrived at the café "Dang! They don't have mac and cheese here!" you looked at him and laughed "Did you expect them to? They're a café!" you replied "Well they should still have it!" you giggled and noticed a clock hanging on the café wall. "Shoot Rocky don't you have rehearsal?" you exclaimed "Eh...I'll find a way around it."

Ryland

I love it when you buy the tickets

And you don't make me watch a chick flick

"Ooh what should we see? Ryland asked. Ryland had asked you to go to a movie with him. You two always hung out whenever he wasn't with his girlfriend. He was like your best friend and your brother. "Well we're not seeing To Be in Love that looks like a total chick flick." He nodded his head "Oh it is!" you looked at him confused "wait have you seen it?" "Yea Jess made me go to it, she makes me watch chick flicks all the time." You fake coughed "whipped" "shut up!" he punched you in the arm and you laughed. You walked up to the ticket booth "uh oh!" Ryland mumbled. "What's wrong?" you asked "I forgot my wallet." He replied "its fine I'll pay" you chuckled. You got the tickets and walked through to the sign directing you to the new Hobbit movie. "This is why I like hanging out with you." He said "Why?" you asked "Because if I would have been with Jess, I would have been so embarrassed plus with you I don't have to watch some stupid chick flick. I have a lot more fun when I'm with you."

Ratliff

I love the way you get me

"No that movie was terrible!" Rocky argued." "What are you talking about that movie was amazing, the way it ended exactly where it started with the girl holding the last piece, it was mindblowing!" you replied. You were eating lunch with your best friend Ellington and his band. You have gotten closer to most of them over the past few years. Ever since Ellington had joined a band a few years ago you had gotten to spend time with all of them but Ellington would always be your best friend. "Exactly!" Ellington exclaimed. "It had an okay ending but the plot leading up to it seemed pointless." Rocky retorted. You Rocky, and Ellington were discussing the movie you had just gone to see called The Solution. You and Ell had loved the movie, but Rocky on the other hand thought it was stupid. "It had a huge point, The movie was about her journey trying to solve the problem." Then Ellington cut you off "And in reality the solution was just right where she started." "yea they were trying to make a connection to real life!" you finished. Ell raised his hand up. "This is why we're friends!" Ell looked back over to Rocky "See Rocky you just dont get it." Rocky rolled his eyes "Whatever I'm going to the bathroom." He got up and walked over to the restrooms. The waitress came and sat down your food on the table. You and Ell looked at the burgers then looked at each other simultaneously. "Eww Onions..." you said in unison. You giggled. "You know this is why I love hanging out with you!" he gushed. "Oh and why is that." you questioned "You're my best friend ever nobody truly understands me like you do, I love the way you get me!"

Riker

I love the things you do

Its how you do the things you love

"I just can't forget about you." You watched as Riker played the bass during the show. He was amazing. He never looked more comfortable than when he up on stage playing. He put so much passion into his music, there's not many people that put that so much passion into what they love but, he does. Riker was your best friend and you went to almost every single one of his shows. Watching him play or write music you could just see it in his eyes it's what he loved most in his life. The show ended and you walked over behind the table where they were doing the signing. He reached to give you a hug. "ewww you're all sweaty!" You giggled and wiped the sweat off of your shirt. "yes it gets pretty warm up there." he said. you looked at his red face and his soaking wet blonde hai. "You look like you're really hot!" "I'm always hot." he said with a smirk. you rolled your eyes. "You know what I meant" You saw Rydel standing over coming your direction. "Hey" Rydel said walking up to you and giving you a hug. "How are you?" she asked. "Pretty good, just hanging out with this loser." you said elbowing Riker in the side. "Hey now" he defended. You giggled. "Yea I mean Im his sister I have to love him but I have no idea why you would want to be friends with him." Rydel joked. you smiled "Well he can be a dork sometimes but I guess the way he plays, the way he is so passionate about his music, I really admire that about someone." "awwww" he said resting his elbow on your shoulder. You looked at him and smirked "But mostly you're a dork."

Ross

When you're playing with your hair

like you just don't care

It's a tell you're bluffing

You picked up a strand of hair and began to mindlessly twirl it around your pointer finger. "What's wrong?" Your best friend Ross asked. "Nothing." you replied. You and Ross had been best friends forever, no matter how many girls he dated or how big of a "hot player" he pretended to be he would always just be Ross to you. Ross looked at you suspiciously "Come on I've known you long enough to know when somethings up! Whenever you twirl your hair it means you're nervous." "Thats not true!" you defended. Ross shook his head "mmhmm sure, every time we do something adventurous I look over to you and see strand of hair being twirled around the pointer finger. You quickly released the hair from your finger and nervously put the hand in your pocket. "Seriously, I know that something is wrong now what is it?" Ross begged. "Fine..." you sighed. "Its just I'm worried about when you go on tour. Im never going to see you! Who will I hang out with?" you lowered your head. Ross shrugged and smirked. "I guess I'll just have to take you with me."

A/N: thanks for the request! Hope you guys like this one! Tell me how it was! 😄