Preview for Riker Imagine

"Don't worry, babe I'm here for you." you could feel someone's warm touch against your arm. They grabbed your hand and kissed it. Your eyes fluttered open. For a moment, everything was blurry. You searched the room trying to seek out something familiar. A few images came into focus; a picture on a pale blue wall, a white board with words scribbled on it, a small desk sitting next to you filled with water bottles. "Where am I." you softly whispered feeling unable to use your voice. You tried to lift your head to view more, but pain shot all over your body and you rested your head back on the pillow. Someone cleared their throat. "You're uh... you're at the hospital." He stuttered. You peered your eyes open again. You slightly turned your head to the left to see someone sitting in one of the blue hospital chairs. He looked tall, and thin. He had on a pair of grey sweat pants that read Hollister down the side in red letters. He had on a blue hoodie sweatshirt that was zipped half way up to reveal the white shirt underneath. His elbows sat on his knee, he was burying his face on the tops of his closed palms. He looked very weak, his eyes were bloodshot and puffy. His hair was scruffy. You saw a tear starting to trickle down his face. You wanted to know who he was but even more, you wanted to know who you were.

This is a preview for an upcoming mini series I'm doing called "How Could I Forget" check it out! :)