Ross Imagine, THEY come to see you on tour.

Okay guys, I have one last song for you tonight, you've been a great audience!" you spoke into the microphone. The crowd roared. You couldn't help but smile. They crowds of people always made you smile. Your supportive fans really changed your life. Without them you wouldn't be where you were today, standing on this stage, in London. It was still a lot to take in, this last year was the best year of your life. You never would have imagined you would make it this big, this fast. It was a little over a year ago but, It seemed like just yesterday, you were sitting in that writing room. That's where it all started. "Hey." A blonde, tall and built spoke. You stopped right in front of the door. "Hi" you sheepishly replied. "I'm Ross" he said, reaching up to comb back his hair with his fingers. His eyebrows bounced up. "And you are..." "oh, I'm Ali, I'm just one collaborating writers they hired." A smiled widened on the corners of his mouth. "Oh, well nice to meet you, Ali." He greeted stringing out your name. "Ross.., Wait you're...you're in the band!" He blushed a little. "Yea." "Wow, I didn't think I was going to meet any of you." He chuckled. His smile was adorable, so were his eyes he had the most deep brown eyes. They looked to be filled with wonder. Even though you had just met him, there was something about him, you just wanted to get to know. After a few weeks, you did. You were writing songs with R5, collaborating ideas, when their manager saw the amount of talent you had, and he hooked you up with a record company. It all came so fast, it was hard to keep track of the place of events. Soon, you had your first single out, then a full album. All along with the up rise of your career, you were spending more, and more time with R5. Rydel became like a sister to you. Rocky, Riker, Ellington, and Ryland were like your best friends and your brothers you never had. But Ross, Ross was something different. You felt a spark with him. Every day that you spent with him, you grew to love him more. The first time he kissed you was memorizing, he lit up your world. You both confessed you had feelings for each other, but because of your busy schedules you realized you could never have a real relationship. Your career was blooming, and he was extra busy with Austin and Ally, R5 and other events, so you decided to keep things how they were. Everyone knew you had a 'thing' together. The way things were, was actually pretty perfect. You would hang out, go to the park, and hold hands. Until your careers actually got in the way. R5 was going on tour. Shortly after you booked your first tour. You were extremely thrilled with the news, it meant you had finally made it. The only thing was, you wouldn't be able to see them as much. You were filled with anguish about the fact that you hadn't seen Ross in over eight months, you missed him more than anything. The crowd kept cheering, and you snapped back to reality. "This one is for you, London!" You roared into the microphone. Suddenly an uproar of screams filled the arena. A pair of hands quickly wrapped their arms around your waist and whirled your around. "Ahhh!" you screamed, startled. A few others laughed behind you. You quickly whirled around to see who the culprit was. You let out another scream of excitement when you saw Ross and the rest of R5 standing there. You quickly wrapped Ross in a hug. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!" you screamed. Ross embraced your hug, pulling you closer. You nuzzled your nose into his chest. You missed the way he smelt, the way your head would fit perfectly on his shoulder, the way he could make you smile. After a long moment of hugging him, you stepped away to greet the others. "Dellllllly!" you screamed giving her a hug. "Riker" you continued to do the same thing giving them small hugs, greeting them all for the first time on stage in over eight months. You picked up the microphone again. "What are you guys doing here?" Ross leaned in and spoke into the microphone in your hand. "Well, we knew it was someone's birthday!" The crowd cheered. "Hey, don't you guys think we should sing happy birthday." The crowd cheered even louder this time. They all began to sing. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Ali, Happy Birthday to you!" The crowd sang. You couldn't think of a better present.
**
You sat back down in your seat next to Ross at the restaurant. The table was filled with Rocky, Riker, and Ryland on one side then Ross, you, Rydel and Ellington on the other. "Wow, took you long enough!" he mocked. "Hey, it's not my fault, my manager just wanted to congratulate me on completing the tour. Then of course he went on about how this was going to help my career, and how he was so proud of me. Ross slung his arm around your shoulder. "Well, you know I'm really proud of you too!" he shook your shoulder a little as a gesture then returned it back to his side. It was odd, before he would've taken any chance to have his arm around you, or give you light kisses. Tonight he was acting like "one of the guys" not like the sweet, romantic Ross you loved. Something seemed off. "When is our food coming?" Rocky groaned. "We just ordered a little bit ago, be patient." Rydel replied with a giggle. He groaned again "Ugh!" "Dude, there's a pool table, want to play?" Riker suggested gesturing to the large green pool table sitting in the corner of the room. The boys all stood up. "You playing?" Ross asked hitting you on the shoulder. "Uhh...No thanks" you replied. Ross shrugged his shoulders and eagerly walked over to the pool table with the rest of the boys. You gazed at him as he walked away and let out a longing sigh. "Something wrong?" Rydel questioned. You shrugged your shoulders, you didn't honestly know what you would tell her, it was hard to explain. "Is it Ross?" You turned your gaze from where it rested on Ross to Rydel. "I guess." "What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see him again?" "Oh I'm amazed!" you exclaimed. "You guys coming was the best thing that could of happened. You have no idea how much I've missed you all...especially Ross." Rydel cut you off "But...?" "But, ever since I arrived here he's been acting weird. I know I haven't seen him in eight months but I didn't think that would really change things, he just doesn't seem interested in me anymore." "That's not true-" Rydel spoke doubtfully. You raised your eyebrows "earlier, he called me bro and punched me in the arm." Rydel shook her head. "I'm sure it's nothing." You looked down to the ground and looked back up at Ross. He was amazing, what girl wouldn't want to be with him...That's it! What if Ross had found another girl? Maybe he found somebody else. You and Ross weren't officially together, so it wasn't wrong of him, but the thought still hurt. "Uh...Rydel?" you enquired. "Yea?" "Is...well...it's just we've been apart for a while now, what if there's someone better? Does Ross have someone new?" Rydel shook her head. "Absolutely not, you have no idea how much he talks about you. He missed you more than any of us combined. This whole thing was his idea." "Really?" you sheepishly said. She nodded her head to reassure you. "I promise." Just then a women in a black polo shirt, dress pants, and a waitress apron walked up to the table with a tray. "Boys food is here!" you called.
**
You arrived back at the hotel with the rest of the Lynches. They found out which Hotel you were staying at and got rooms at the same place. "I'm so tired!" Riker complained, walking along the sidewalk to the hotel. "I'm surprisingly not." You spoke. "Me either" Ross mentioned. "It's really nice out, do you want to go for a walk?" you smiled. "Yea, that'd be great." Riker, Ellington, Rydel, Rocky, and Ryland all went into the hotel while you and Ross trailed down the lamp lit sidewalks along the street. The very first time you ever walked together in a park in L.A. was one of your best nights together. He immediately had grabbed your hand, interlacing your fingers. He asked if you were cold and when you responded "Not really" he gave you his jacket anyways. You walked under the moonlight slowly and just talked. You talked for what seemed to be hours about everything, and nothing. You really got to know him. At the end of the night, you lived next to the park, so Ross walked you home. When he dropped you off, he kissed you for the very first time. It was mesmerizing. Nobody had ever kissed you like he did. That night always stayed in your memory. That was nothing like tonight. Ross stuffed his hands in his pockets. There was a small awkward pause. "So... um how's it been?" He awkwardly stuttered. You looked to his face. He was staring down at the sidewalk. Was he trying to keep to himself? Maybe he just didn't feel what you felt. Was everything gone? Your eyes started to water at the thought maybe that he didn't want to be with you anymore. "Uh...Ross" your voice croaked. He peered up from the sidewalk. "Yea?" You blinked back the tears. "Do, uh..." You struggled to figure out what to say. "Do you, not like me anymore?" his eyes narrowed. His took his hands out of his pockets. "What do you mean?" you continued to walk down the path. "Ever since you got here, it just feels like you've been giving me the cold shoulder." You wiped a tear away that started to trickle down your face. "Do you just not want this anymore? I'm just really confused." Ross stopped walking. He grabbed you by the waist and turned to face you. He urgently pressed his lips onto yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and stepped closer to him. A moment later, you pulled away and rested your head against his forehead. He wiped away the last tear that was on your cheek. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "For what?" He sighed. "I hadn't seen you in over eight months and I missed you so much...I just didn't know if you felt the same still, so I just got nervous, I guess that's why I was kind of acting weird." A smile formed on your lips. He was just experiencing the same feelings you were: nervous doubt. "Let me make it up to you, I'll take you on a date tomorrow, a real date. Your grin widened and you shook your head. "I would love nothing more."

I hope you like it! The part two is coming soon I promise! ENJOY!