Rydellington- Ratliff's sick

Rydellington Imagine

Anon requested a Rydellington she takes care of him when he's sick imagine :)

Ellington coughed again. "I'm fine really Stormie." He argued. "No you're not, you're sick!" "I'm fine seriously, it's just an interview!" he tried to defend but Stormie wouldn't take it. "Here, take your temperature." She said handing him a small white thermometer. "We'll see what it says then I'll say if you can go or not." Ell put the thermometer in his mouth and waited. In two minutes time it beeped. "I knew it you have a fever, there's no way you're going with us!" Stormie commanded. "But..." "No buts!" she cut him off. "We'll be back in a few hours ok." "Wait mom, should I stay here, I think he's getting worse, maybe I should take care of him." Rydel suggested. "Well...I don't know." Stormie spoke hesitantly. "Come on mom he's in no condition to be making anything, when he gets sick it's usually really bad, he might need me!" Stormie let out a sigh. "Fine, I guess we'll just have to explain what's going on to the executives at the magazine." "Ok. I'll see you guys later." Rydel replied as they began to start walking out the door. "Uhhhhhh!" Ellington let out a huge groan. Rydel tilted her head and gave him a sympathetic smile. "How you feeling, babe?" he replied by slumping over and laying his head on the edge of the couch and groaning again. "Hey look at the bright side at least you get to spend the day alone with your amazing girlfriend. Rydel chimed trying to cheer him up. He slightly sat up. "What's the use if I can't even kiss you?" "Ellington Ratliff Is that all our relationship is to you?" she teased. He rolled his eyes. "You know what I meant! At least we can actually be a couple now that everyone is gone." He responded. Rydel and Ellington had decided to keep that information a secret from the family for now. The situation had been brought up before and the boys had said things like "They're bandmates" and "We wouldn't allow it." They both felt so strongly for each other but the rest of the band shared the opinion that it might be awkward and change things if anything ever did happen so they just decided to keep it under wraps. There were a few times when they almost slipped up but so far it had been going pretty smoothly. "Do you want me to make you some chicken noodle soup?" Rydel asked sweetly. "I would love that!" He spoke in a low voice already sounding raspy and ill. Rydel made him a bowl of soup along with a glass of hot tea to sooth his throat. She put it all on a blue tray and brought it out to the couch where he rested. 'Here babe." She spoke setting the tray on his lap. "Thank you so much!" he replied. "Is there anything else you want." He silently shook his head no and took a slurp of his soup. When he was finished, she took the tray and brought back to the kitchen. She walked back into the living carrying a large blue fuzzy blanket. "What movie do you want to watch?" She enquired laying the blanket down and cuddling up to him. "As much as you make me feel better, I don't want to get you sick." He spoke. "I don't care if you get me sick, I love you and if I can make you feel better than I want to!" Ellington moved to rest his head on her shoulder. "You're the best girlfriend ever."