Chapter 3

Your POV

It was September first, the first day of Hogwarts. Mione and I easily ran though the barrier and we were now waiting for Harry and Ron in one of the train compartments.

"Where could they be?" Hermione asked me.

"Don't know." I answered, "I hope they don't miss the train."

"It's 10:59, y/n!"

"That's bad. I'm going to go look for them." I was checking compartments when the train started running. Oh no. What if they missed the train?!? I found the compartment Fred and George were in. Maybe they no where they are.

"'Ello, Gred and Forge." I smiled.

"Hello, y/n." They said in unison.

"Um...do you know where Ron and Harry are. They didn't come to the compartment."

"Nope." George said

"Okay." I sighed, "Thanks anyway."

"You're welcome, y/n." Fred smiled.

"I hope you find them." George said.

"Me too." I mumbled.

***

I had searched the entire train and no luck with find Ron or Harry. I was heading back to Hermione when I heard Fred and George say, "Y/n! We found them!"

"You did? Where are they?" I asked. They pointed out the window. Oh gawd no. I ran to Hermione's compartment.

"Did you find them?" Hermione asked. I looked out the window to see Harry dangling out the side of Mr. Weasly's flying car while Ron was trying to save him. "Y/n?" Hermione asked as she moved closer to the window, "I'm getting a twin vibe tha-those idiots!" Hermione was now looking out the window with me.

"They're going to get themselves killed!" I said.

"Or expelled!" Hermione yelled.

"Yeah, that too. The train should be arriving soon, so let's hope they last till then." I said as I watched Ron pulled Harry back inside the car.

"Idiots." Hermione and I said in unison, "agreed." 

***

We had taken a seat in the great hall by Fred and George. There was still no sign of Harry or Ron, but rumor spread that they crashed into the whomping willow. The sorting ceremony for the first years soon began.

A girl named Luna Lovegood got into Ravenclaw. She seemed like an odd girl, not that I'm judging. It's great to be odd and different. 

Ginny got into Gryffindor. Her siblings were very proud of her.

When the ceremony and the feast was over, we went to our common rooms. Twenty minutes later our two rebellious little friends came. They, luckily, weren't expelled and everyone in the common room were congratulating them on such a dramatic entry to Hogwarts.

"You guys are bloody idiots, you know." I smiled at them.

"We know." Ron and Harry said.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?" Oh no. "YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN EXPELLED!!!"

"Cheer up, Mione." I said, "At least they weren't killed."

"That's true." Hermione sighed.

"Exactly. Because who would be there to help you stop me from punching Malfoy if they died?"