Chapter 29

A/n: I am really bad at writing about people going back in time. Also, I'm going to try to do cute stuff between you a Draco and I will most likely fail. Here's the next chappie:

Your POV:

"You're what now?" I gaped.

"I'm going with you." Draco repeated.

"We need to get going." Hermione said quickly, "There's no time to argue. Get over here, Malfoy."

Draco walked over to the rest of us a draped his arm around my shoulder.

"Alright then," Hermione smirked, wrapping the chain of the time turner around all four  of us.

"What is going on?" Ron asked, still laying on his bed.

"We'll see you in a bit, Ron." Hermione said, "Three turns." she mumbled, turning the hourglass three times.

"Woah." I mumbled as everything started going backwards at an incredible speed. And then everything slowed down. We were still the the Hospital Wing, but Ron was gone and it was day time.

"That was awesome." I squealed, "We time traveled! I can't believe we time traveled!"

"Calm down." Hermione smiled, "Where were we three hours ago?"

"You were punching me in the face." said Draco with a dull expression.

"Right." Hermione nodded, "Let's go then."

"Don't you want to tell Draco something, Hermione?" I asked as the four of us took of towards Hagrid's.

"Not that I can think of." Hermione shook her eyes.

"You foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach!"

"Oh...that." Hermione shrugged.

Draco, Harry, Hermione, and I turned the corner to find our past selves.

"I get to watch Malfoy get punched in the face again?" Harry clapped, "I might like time traveling after all!"

"Hermione, does this mean we can save Buckbeak, too?" I asked, "Dumbledore said that more than one life could be spared."

"Hermione, no!" past me hissed.

"Oh, yes!" Hermione smiled, "Good thinking, y/n!"

"He's not worth it." past Ron said.

"I don't want to look." said Draco, covering his eyes.

"Stop being a baby." I laughed.

Smack!

"Ow!" Draco yelped,"That hurt!"

"Hermione did have a nice hook." I smiled, "At least she didn't mess up your face that bad."

"Past Draco and Company coming our way." Harry whispered as the four of us ran off before our past selves could see us.

"Stick by the edge of the forest." I whispered, creeping through the trees.

When we made it to Hagrid's, our past selves had just entered the hut.

"Get behind the pumpkins!" Hermione commanded.

The four of us hid behind the large pumpkins that we had in the past (lot of past stuff going on...)

"Are we just going to wait here, then?" Draco asked, looking through the window of the hut.

"Just until Dumbledore, the minister, and the executioner come." I said.

"Are we really going to save the hippogriff?"