Chapter 30

A/n: Chapter 30! I just want to make a few announcements:

* Thank you so much for reading this story! And the fact that you stuck with this book for 30 chapters means the world to me! This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, so sorry about that.

* This is the last chapter for year 3 and I will be taking a short break before starting year 4. I also will be editing this book during and after my break.

* I know that some of you Potterheads are not in Gryffindor and I'm sorry about that. I chose Gryffindor because it helped with the plot of the story. I will try to write three other Draco x Reader stories for the remaining houses, but I don't think I will publish them until this book is over.

Now, on to Chapter 30:

Your POV:

It has been a week since Harsassy, Hermione, Draco, and I time traveled. 

Students unfortunately found out that Remus was a werewolf (thanks to our lovely potions master), causing the best Dart Arts professor who ever taught us to quit.

Gryffindor had once again won the house cup and most of the Slytherins were once again ticked off that they hadn't won.

"Look at their stupid faces." Ron whispered, pointing to the Slytherin table.

"They look like they're going to murder us." I laughed.

"Malfoy doesn't." Hermione pointed towards Draco, who was looking at me.

"Seems weird, don't you think?" Ron asked, eyeing Draco.

"Not really." Hermione and I shrugged.

"Why not?" said Ron, "He's smiling at us!"

"He's not smiling at all  of us, Ronald!" Hermione shook her head, "Just one."

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"What the bloody hell happened when you timed traveled?" Ron raised his eyebrows.

"You should've put it all together by now, Ron." Harsassy said.

Ron looked at me, then at Draco, then at my necklace that I had gotten for Christmas, then at Draco again.

"Bloody hell. Y/N GR-"

"Be quiet!" Hermione whispered, covering Ron's mouth, "We don't need the whole school to know!"

"How long?" Ron asked, removing Hermione's hand from his mouth.

"We only kissed o-"

"You kissed?" Ron's eyes widened in horror.

"Duh." I said.

"I can't believe you, Y/n Granger." Ron threw his hands up in the air, "You kissed Malfoy! He could be using you!"

"Using me? You're crazy."

"Says the girl dating Malfoy."

"Stop fighting." Hermione said, "Ron, you're going to have to accept that (y/s/n) is a thing."

"Hermione, I'm the fangirl in the Granger family. Leave the shipping to me." I joked.

"Alright." Hermione rolled her eyes, "The point is, Ron, don't go an a rampage because y/n is happy. Only do that if Malfoy betrays her."

"But-"

"Ronald." Hermione pressed, taking out her wand, "I will use this."

"Fine. But I get to watch him and make sure he doesn't try to pull anything. And if he hurts y/n, I get to hex him."

"Thank you!" I smiled, hugging Ron, "I don't deserve you three!"

"We know." Harsassy smiled.

***

"I can't believe we're leaving out third year at Hogwarts." Hermione sighed, boarding the Hogwarts Express.

"I can't believe Voldemort didn't come back to life and try to kill us this year." I laughed, following Hermione.

"Don't jinx it." Harsassy sighed, "I wouldn't like to face him again, thank you very much."

"I'm hungry." Ron complained as we found a compartment and sat down.

"Me too." I nodded.

"You two are always hungry!" said Hermione.

"We can buy some candy from the trolley." Harsassy suggested.

"Sound good. I'll pay." I said, grabbing some money from my pocket, "What do you guys want?"

"I'm fine." Hermione said, pulling out a book from her bag.

"I'll take a pumpkin patty." Harsassy handed me some money, "You'll need this to pay for Ron's candy."

"I'll take four chocolate frogs, a pumpkin patty, a cauldron cake, six-"

"Easy, Weasley." I smiled, "Save some candy for the rest of the train! I'll get you the frogs and the cauldron cake."

"Fine." Ron pouted.

I ran off to find the trolley. Once I did, I told the woman pushing the trolley Harsassy and Ron's orders.

"And I'll also have 12 chocolate frogs  and a box of Every Flavor Beans, please."

"Make that two boxes of Every Flavor Beans." said a voice behind me.

I turned around to see Draco, who had just given some money to the trolley lady.

"I could've payed for it." I said, grabbing the candy and putting it in my book bag.

Draco grabbed his box of Every Flavored Beans from the trolley lady and smiled, "But I wanted to pay."

"Well then, thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome. That really is a nice necklace you've got. Pretty nice owl, too."

"Thanks, Malfoy. I know you gave them to me."

"How?"

"A necklace with a snake and a lion on it makes the answer pretty simple."

"Oh."

"Drakey-poo? Where are you?" A voice easily recognized as Pugface sang.

"I should run." Draco gulped.

"You should." I nodded.

"Right." Draco, about to run away, "One more thing," I ran to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips before running off.

I blushed until I was as red as a tomato and walked to the compartment.

"What took you so long?" Ron asked.

"Boys." I shrugged.

"Malfoy?" Harsassy asked.

I nodded.

"Did he...you know?" Hermione looked up from her book and smirked.

I nodded again, "I guess Luna was right about those Snikkled Thegots."