Chapter 16

A/n: Sorry it took so long to update. I've had a lot of school and other things. I also just wanted to say thank you to all of you for supporting me. It means a lot to me. So, yeah. Here's the next chapter:

Your POV:

I was just about to call it quits for tonight. I had changed into my night gown and was under the covers of my bed when Hedwig, Harry's owl, flew in and landed of my head. She started hooting as if she was trying to wake me up.

"You're going to wake the other girls up!" I said, though my voice was muffled because Hedwig was on my face.

Hedwig quickly flew off my head and landed at my feet. I sat upright and saw that the snowy white bird was carrying a letter. I quickly took the letter a read:

Y/n,

Come down to the Common Room as soon as possible. We're going to Hagrid's place.

Harry

I sighed, "I was just about to go to sleep..." I got up and Hedwig flew away.

I quickly put on a (favorite color) tank-top, ripped jeans, a (other favorite color) leather jacket and black combat boots. Hey, if your going to sneak out while there's a giant monster that wants to kill you on the loose, do it in style.

I quietly walked down to the common room to find Harry and Ron sitting in their Pajamas and playing with Harry's invisibility cloak.

"Girls take forever to get dressed." Ron said, his back turned to me, "Honestly, it can get really annoying sometimes-why are you shaking you head, Harry?" Harry had spotted me and was frantically trying to get Ron to shut up, "Maybe we should just go on without her. It's her-Harry what's wrong?"

"Granger Danger! Granger Danger!" Harry whispered.

"Y/n's right behind me, isn't she?" Ron asked.

  "Yep." I said popping the p.

Ron turned around, "Y/n!" He gulped, "There's my favorite-"

"Save it, Ronald." I smiled, "C'mon. We got to get to Hagrid's, don't we?"

"Right," Harry said, draping the invisibility cloak over the three of us, "Let's go."

The walk to Hagrid's was uneventful. Ron kept stepping on my feet and Harry was walking too fast for Ron and I to keep up.

When we finally got to Hagrid's Hut, Harry banged on the door loudly.

Hagrid opened the door carrying a crossbow, "Who's there?"

"Hagrid," Harry said, taking off the invisibility cloak, "It's us."

"Oh," Hagrid said, lowering his weapon, "What're you doing here?"

"What's that for?" Harry asked, ignoring the question and pointing at the crossbow.

"Nothing -" Hagrid said, "I've been expecting - doesn't matter - sit down -  I'll make some tea."

Harry, Ron, and I came into Hagrid's hut and sat down.

"Have you heard about Hermione?" I asked.

"Yeah," Hagrid said, grimly. There was a sudden knock at the door, "Get under the cloak."

Harry through the invisibility cloak over Ron and I. 

Hagrid opened the door, "Hello, Dumbledore." 

"Good evening, Hagrid." Dumbledore said. He entered along with a gray-haired man.

"That's Dad's boss." Ron breathed, "Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic."