Chapter 27

Your POV:

Harsassy (yes, we're still doing that) and I were very upset with Hermione. Ron was down right angry.

Harsassy was upset that he had his precious little broomstick taken away from him.

Ron was angry because he had enough of Hermione's "ability to not think of friends."

I was upset because I knew that Harrsassy's broom was perfectly safe. I knew the Sirius had sent Harsassy the broom, but that no harm would come to Harsassy.

Harsassy (I love saying that) had the busiest schedule. Hear Ron rant, hear Hermione apologize, hear Wood talking about how Gryffindor is going to loose with out a Firebolt. This weekend, Harsassy was going to the Qudditch Pitch to practice on a Cleansweep. I decided to wish him luck since Ron was sleeping with his precious Peter Pettigrew and Hermione was making love to her books.

"Good luck, Harsassy!" I smiled, "I bet you'll get your broom back in no time!"

"Would you stop calling me that?" Harsassy said.

"Hmmm...let me think...no." I smirked.

Harsassy rolled his eyes and walked towards the Quidditch Pitch.

"Nice necklace, Granger."

"Why thank you, Malfoy." I grinned, turning around to the pale blonde smiling at me, "I got it from a mysterious person."

Malfoy was about to speak when...Pugface...

"Why are you talking to the mudblood, Drakey-Poo?"

"Drakey-Poo?" I repeated, not knowing weather to laugh or gag.

"Got a problem, mudblood." Pugface asked putting her hand on Draco's shoulder. That little...

"What did I say about calling me a mudblood, Pugface?" I asked, trying to pretend that that was the only reason I was angry.

"Whatcha gonna do about it, mudblood?" Parkinson laughed.

"Oh, you little, good for nothing, insolent little..."

Draco, who smirked as he saw the look of murder on my face, almost immediately stepped five yards away from Parkinson.

"What's wrong, Dra-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I swung a right at Parkinson causing her to fall on the floor.

"Do you think I broke it?" I asked Draco.

"Hope so." Draco mumbled.

"Drakey, can you carry me to the Hospital Wing?" Pugface groaned.

"Wish I could, but my arm is not strong enough." Draco said, rubbing his arm and making a face of fake guilt, "See you later, Parkinson."

Draco and I turned on our heals and walked away from a crooked-nosed Parkinson.

"That was brilliant, by the way." Draco complemented.

"Why thank you." I smiled, "I try so hard."

"Glad it was Parkinson and not me like last year."

"Sorry about that," I said, "You deserved it, though."

"I guess so." Draco shrugged.

"You guess so?" I repeated, "You called Hermione and I mudbloods!"

"Okay, okay. I deserved it." Draco surrendered, "I'm sorry I called you and Hermione mudbloods."

"Apology accepted." I smiled.