Chapter 20

A/n: I'm updating this early because I have been bored out of my mind and I love writing this story. A couple things:

One: When I read Harry Potter, I read my uncle's old books and Prisoner of Azkaban got lost. So, year three will be mostly from memory (because I loved the book way more than the movie) until I get my own Harry Potter books around Christmas time.

Two: I made an anti-hate account on Wattpad called hatebreaks_loveheals.

And here is the first chapter of year three!!!

Your POV:

"Hermione!" I called. Our family had just gotten back from an amazing vacation in France and we were now going to stay at the Leaky Cauldron (a wizard bar and motel).

"Yes?" Hermione called back to me.

"C'mon! Mum and Dad are already heading out the door!" I shouted.

"Coming!" Hermione said. She soon came down the stairs with three suitcases, "Alright. Let's go."

Hermione and I made out the door where our parents were waiting in the car. We loaded our luggage into the trunk and sat in the back seat.

"You girls ready?" Mum asked us.

"Yep." Hermione and I chimed.

Dad started the car and we drove to the Leaky Cauldron.

"Can we go to Diagon Alley first?" Hermione asked, "I want to see about buying a pet."

"Of course!" Dad smiled.

"What are you going to buy?" I asked.

"An owl, perhaps." Hermione said.

"We're here!" Mum said.

We parked the car and made out way to Diagon Alley.

"Hermione! Y/n!" We heard a familiar voice shout.

"Ron!" Hermione and I screamed. We ran to our red haired friend. I tackled him into a big hug was Hermione just waved sheepishly.

"How's your summer been?" I asked.

"Alright." Ron smiled.

"I saw the Daily Prophet." Hermione said, "It's great that you could go to Egypt, Ron."

"Thanks." Ron said, "How was your summer?"

"Okay-" Hermione started.

"Positively amazing!" I interrupted.

Ron laughed.

"We were going to look at the pets," Hermione said, "would you like to come with us."

"Yeah, sure." Ron smiled, "I've got to meet my family at three, though."

"Where?" Hermione and I asked.

"The Leaky Cauldron." Ron answered.

"Splendid!" I smiled, "We're going there, too. And Harry owled Hermione and I that her was staying there as well."

"I know." Ron said, "He sent an owl to me, too."

"I knew that." I said a little too quickly, "Right. Let's go."

We marched to the pet store (after getting our Hogwarts supplies). Ron went to the counter to buy something for his rat, Scabbers. Suddenly, a large orange cat jumped up and tried to eat the poor rat.