Chapter 8

Sorry it took so long. My computer kept crashing. This chapter is based on the book instead of the movie. I also wanted to say thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting on my story. It means a lot. Enjoy the next chapter!!

Your POV:

"Polyjuice Potion?" I asked.

"Yes." Hermione said, "It allows to transform into any person you want."

"I know that." I rolled my eyes, "But the book we need is in the restricted section of the library!"

"Well," Hermione said, "What do suggest?"

"Veritaserum." I said.

"What's that?" Ron asked.

"Truth serum." I answered, "We kidnap Malfoy, pour the veritaserum down his throat, and boom! We have our answer."

"He would tell on us." Hermione argued. 

"Not if we knock him out so hard he loses his memory." I shot back.

"No." Ron butted in, "That doesn't work sometimes. You have to hit him really hard."

"Yes, Ronald." Hermione said, "That's what's wrong with that completely mental idea!" She turned to me, "We're doing the polyjuice potion."

"I agree with Hermione." Harry said.

"You guys are no fun!" Me and Ron huffed.

Hermoine rolled her eyes, "We just have to find a way to get the book from the restricted section."

"We need a teachers permission to get the book." I said.

"Maybe if we make sound like we're only interested in the theory, we might stand a chance." Hermione said.

"Oh, come on, no teacher's  going to fall for that," Ron snapped, "They'd have to be really thick."

A sudden realization popped into my mind. A smirk curled onto my lips, "Lockhart."

***

Since the disastrous episode of the pixies, Professor Lockhart had nit brought live creatures to class. Instead, he read passages from his books to them, and sometimes reenacted some of the more dramatic bits. He usually picked Harry to help him with these reconstructions; so far, Harry had been forced to play a simple Transylvanian villager whom Lockhart had cured of a Babbling Curse, a yeti with a head cold, and a vampire who had been unable to eat anything except lettuce since Lockhart had dealt with him.

Harry was hauled up today to play the part of a werewolf.

"Nice loud howl, Harry." Lockhart said. Harry gave a wimpy howl, "Exactly. And then, if you'll believe it, I pounced!"

"We don't!" I hissed as Lockhart tackled Harry to the ground.

"Thus, with one hand," Lockhart continued, "I managed to hold him down. With my other, I put my wand at his throat. I then screwed up my remaining strength and preformed the immensely complex Homorphus Charm. He let out  piteous moan. Go on, Harry." Harry let out a tiny moan, "Higher than that!" Harry let out a higher moan, "Good. The fur vanished, the fang shrank, and he turned back into a man. Simple, yet effective and another village will remember me forever as the hero who delivered them from the monthly terror of werewolf attacks." 

Put me out of my misery!

Ring!

Thank you!

"Homework - compose a poem about my defeat of the Wagga Wagga Werewolf!" Lockhart said, "Signed copies of Magical Me to the author with the best one!" Not gonna happen.