Chapter 32

A/n: I'm sorry I haven't update! I feel terrible.

I've had writer's block and family issues, but I'm back

I've had writer's block and family issues, but I'm back...kinda.  Updates might be slower because of my writers block, but I'll try.  I end school on June 17, so updates might be quicker after that, but no promises. 

Anywho, here ya go:

Your POV:

It had been only a few days since Harry had come to the Burrow. The poor boy had been waking up in the middle of the night due to a dream about Wormtail, Voldywarts , and some random dude. Hermione, Ron, and I tried to convince him that it was just a nightmare, but part of me was afraid that it might be true.

But today was going to be a good day! Today we were going to the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! This year was Bulgaria vs. Ireland.

After a quick breakfast at three o'clock, the Weasley's (excluding Mrs. Weasley), Hermione, Harry, and I were walking a rather long time until we reach the crest of a large hill. Mr. Weasley told to be on the lookout for a "Portkey" (objects that are used to transport wizards from one sport to another in prearranged time).

"We have ten minutes to find the Portkey!" said Mr. Weasley.

"We walked all this way," I mumbled, "now we waste more energy searching for a bloody tiny teleportation thingy."

"Portkey." Hermione corrected, "Not 'tiny teleportation thingy'."

"I knew that." I objected.

"Over here, Arthur!" a voice cried suddenly, "Over here, son, we've got it!

Two figures could be spotted not too far away from us.

"Amos!" Mr. Weasley smiled, motioning the rest of us to follow us as he strode over and shook hands with 'Amos' (who was carrying a soggy boot in one hand).

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone." Mr. Weasley introduced us, "He works for the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. And I think you know his son, Cedric?"

I quickly recognized the seventeen year old Cedric Diggory as the seeker and captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. He had been able to defeat Harry in a match just last year.

Everyone sent their greeting to each other before Amos looked at all of us and asked, "All yours, Arthur?"

"Only the redheads." Mr. Weasley grinned, "This is Hermione and Y/n, friends of Ron - and this is Harry-"

"Merlin's beard!" Amos' eyes widened, "Harry? Harry Potter?"

Harry shifted uncomfortably, obviously not liking the attention.

"Ced's talked about you, of course." Amos continued, "Told us all about playing against you last year....I said to him, I said - Ced, that'll be something to tell your grandchildren, that will....You beat Harry Potter!"