Chapter 33

A/n: Hello and sorry for no updates. The world kinda hates me and I've had no inspiration. So if you have any ideas for the story, I'm open to suggestions! I'm also here to answer any questions because I have to interact with more people and you're all super awesome and I get bored easily.

Also this chapter is an odd clash between the book and movie so sorry bout that.

Your POV:

Our group walked a tad further before finding our small looking tent among a bundle of other equally small tents.

"This is gonna fit all of us?" I asked suspiciously.

Fred and George nodded as they quickly entered the tent. I watched as the rest of the Weasleys ducked into the tent. Hermione followed them excitedly with Harry lagging behind.

"Okay? I guess it will fit all of us." I mumbled to myself, looking behind the tent to find that it still looked rather small.

I took a peak inside to find that, on the inside, the tent was as big as a small house.

"It's...bigger on the inside." I gaped, looking and walking around the tent-house.

"I love magic!" Harry smiled excitedly.

***

"............We walked...to a hill.....then to the...tent......and to.....the stadium.....and now we're.....walking up lots and.........lots of stairs...." I wheezed, "A-are you...people....trying to....kill me?"

"Why would you think that?" Fred and George asked innocently.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"How far up are we, dad?" Ron piped up.

"Let's put it this way," you've got to be bloody kidding me , "if it rains, you'll be the first to know!"

We all turned to see my extremely handsome secret boyfriend and his dad whom I'm pretty sure hates my muggleborn guts.

"Father and I are sitting in the Minister's box." Draco gave a cheeky smile as he and his father moved to get a clearer view of us, "by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

Mr. Malfoy pulled his walking stick up, the end of it jabbing into Draco's chest. I raised my eyebrows. Did he seriously just do that to my bab-I mean his son?

"Don't gloat, Draco." said Mr. Malfoy in his usual evil-sounding, sophisticated tone, "There's no need with these people."

"At least 'these people' have charming personalities instead of slimy ones." I said, grabbing Hermione and Harry's hand and turning to leave.

Mr. Malfoy grabbed Harry's shoe with his cane. I really want to rip that fine made piece of wood and metal from his hands.

"Do enjoy yourself, won't you?" Mr. Malfoy stared at Harry, "While you can." Mr. Malfoy returned his cane to his side and pulled Draco away from us.