Chapter 13

A/n: So I know that there's a lot of Twin sister Fanfics where the sister falls in love with Malfoy and then she is hated by her twin for a long time, but I don't think that Hermione would do that. Because I think that she would want to stay friends with her sister because they're best friends and, obviously, twins. So...yeah. Here's the next chapter:

Your POV:

"Y/n!" Harry yelled.

I was walking down the hall. I was thinking about what had just happened.

'Hogwarts would be positively boring if Y/n wasn't there to beat you up every time you say Mudblood or Blood Traitor.' What did that mean? Oh, Merlin, why was I even thinking about this?

"Y/n! Y/N!!!" I stopped and waited for Harry and Ron to catch up. They now had fully transformed back into their normal selves.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What's up with you, Y/n?" Harry asked.

"Nothing...just thinking." I said. It true. I was just thinking...about Malfoy.

"I was sure that Malfoy was the Heir to Slytherin!!!" Ron exclaimed.

I smiled and looked at Ron, "Ron, there's something I have to tell you."

"What?" Ron asked.

I smirked, "I told you so! I told you so! I told you so! Don't forget you owe me all that candy! I told you so!"

"I'll give you another pumpkin patty if you shut up right now." Ron said.

"I tol- deal." I shook Ron's hand, "Let's get back to Hermione."

We walked to Myrtle's bathroom (only getting lost a couple of times).

"Hermy!" I sang as I skipped to Hermione's bathroom stall, "Come out!"

"I-I don't want to!" Hermione hissed.

"What's wrong?" Ron asked.

Myrtle came came out of the stall, "It's awful!" She snickered.

"Hermione Jean Granger!" I called, "Open this door or I will kick it down!"

"It's unlocked, you know." Harry said, pushing the door opened.

"It's unlocked, you know!" I said in a high pitched voice.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Hermione?"

I looked inside the stall, "What the..."

"I-It was cat hair! Millicent m-must have a c-cat! T-The potion doesn't work w-w-with animals!" Hermione turned around. Her entire face was covered with fur and her eyes were big and yellow, "Look at my face!"

"Look at your tail!" I exclaimed.

***

Hermione had been in the hospital wing for about two weeks. I decided to visit her and talk to her about...boys.

"Sup, Hermy!" I said, coming into to hospital wing. There was less fur on Hermione's face and her eyes were starting to go back to their normal color. Her tail was still there though. Madam Pomfrey said that she would probably be ready to leave the hospital wing by next week.

"Hey, Y/n!" Hermione smiled, "How is it going?"

"Good, I brought your homework." School had started three days ago and we already had tons of homework.

Hermione's smiled widened. I set the paper on the bedside table.

"Um...Hermione?" I said, tucking some of my h/c hair behind my ear.

"Yes?" Hermione asked.

"I-I want to talk to you a-about Malfoy." I stuttered.

Hermione smirked, "Of course!"

"Why aren't you upset?" I asked.

"Well...um. Y/n, you are my twin sister. My best friend. The most important person in the world to me. If your happy, I'm happy. No questions asked. Just as long as you don't turn into a big jerk." Hermione said.

"Thanks, Hermy." I said, "I'm glad I have you as a sister." Hermione was the best sister a person could have. She was smart, pretty, and she never EVER gave up on you.

"Me, too." Hermione said, "But, if Malfoy does anything to hurt you, I get to punch him in the face."

"It's not like he loves me, too." I rolled my eyes.

"Y/n," Hermione smiled, "are you blind? Ron told me everything Malfoy said. He likes you. Trust me, I know. He wouldn't have saved you from that snake if he didn't like you!"

I smiled, "Should we tell Harry and Ron?"

"Harry? Maybe. He might be able to understand. Ron? Defiantly not. He would probably never speak to you again. We have to slowly introduce him to it. Like when you introduce a cat to a dog." Hermione said. I snorted.

"It's really hard to take you seriously when you look slightly like a cat." I said, "Especially when you're talking about cats and dogs!"

"Oh, shut up." Hermione said, though she was smiling, "How are Ron and Harry doing, by the way?"

"Ron's a disaster!" I said, "He says that he needs you as soon as possible."

"Needs help with homework?"

"Yep. He'd probably fail and get kicked outta school if you weren't always there to help him!"

Hermione laughed, "Has he given you the candy he promised?"

"Yep."

"Did you eat it all already?"

"Hermione! He gave it to my yesterday! Do you really think I would be stupid enough to eat all of it in one day? I have one pumpkin patty left..."

Hermione laughed harder, "Oh, y/n."

"Hey," I smiled, "I'm a sucker for sweets!" I checked the time, "Lunch is starting. I should get going. Do you want me to bring you anything, 'Mione?"

"I'm good, thank you." Hermione said.

"Kay. See ya, Hermy! Love you!"

"Love you, too, Y/n!" Hermione called.