Chapter 28

A/n: I'm sorry that I skipped some chapters from the books, but I writers block for everything but the execution. I am really sorry for anyone who liked the parts that I have skipped.

A lot happened over the past couple of weeks. Ron was 'nearly killed by Sirius Black' (kinda wish he was...), Professor Trelawney made a prediction that "master a servant shall be reunited once more", Gryffindor won the Quidditch Final (unfortunate for the Slytherins), and Buckbeak is supposed to be executed today. What a life...

Harry (who had not be sassy for a while) convinced Ron to accompany him, Hermione, and I to the execution without any problems.

"I hope we don't run into any trouble." Ron grumbled as we headed towards Hagrid's.

"You jinxed it..." Harry said, pointing to Draco and company, who were looking over at Hagrid's Hut excitedly.

"Look who it is!" Draco said, gleefully, "Come to see the show?"

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil, little, cockroach!!!" Hermione ran towards Draco and pointed her wand at him.

"Hermione, no!" I said, coming up from behind her.

"He's not worth it." Ron crossed him arms.

Hermione lowered her wand, giving Draco the death glare, and turned around. Then Draco laughed.

"Draco..." I breathed.

Hermione, clearly on edge today, turned around and punched Draco square in the nose.

"Holy..." I said, jumping back as Draco and company ran for their lives.

"That felt good." Hermione confessed.

"Not good." Ron smiled, "Brilliant."

"Well look who likes my sister all of a sudden!" I snapped, "Nice hook, 'Mione. Let's go see Hagrid." I led the way, Hermione following next to me.

"Sorry about punching your boyfriend." Hermione said.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said quietly.

"He's not?" Hermione's eyes widened.

I shook my head before knocking on Hagrid's door.

Hagrid opened the door, looking rather frighten.

"What're you four doing here?" he asked.

"We came to comfort you." I replied, smiling.

"You shouldn't have come." said Hagrid, "It's dangerous."

"You're our friend, Hagrid." I said, "We had to come."

Hagrid let us in and talked about how Dumbledore would be coming down when the execution was to happen.

"Great man, Dumbledore." Hagrid cried, blowing into a handkerchief.

"It'll be alright, Hagrid." Hermione and I said.

"By the way," Hagrid said, walking over to his small kitchen and pulling out a scrawny rat.

"Scabbers!" Ron smiled, grabbing his stupid rat.

"He's alive?" I frowned.

"I think you owe someone an apology!" Hermione said.

"Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know." Ron snapped.

"I meant me!" Hermione hissed as a vase next to her broke.

"Was that you, 'Mione?" I asked, astonished.

"No." Hermione said, holing up a pebble.

"OW!!!"

"What's wrong, Harry?" Hermione quickly asked.