Birthday Chapter (1)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU IDIOT !!" Naruto yelled as he barged into Sasuke's room at midnight with their squad right behind him.

Sasuke grumbled sleepily as he sat up in bed and looked around with a scowl.

"Happy birthday." said everyone else in chorus.

Naruto jumped beside him on the bed.
"WHO SLEEPS ON THEIR BIRTHDAY ???" He yelled again, shaking Sasuke back and forth.

"Well, I do." he said, now wide awake. "Besides, my birthday just began, and I have a lot of time."

Sasuke prepared to get back under the blankets and go to sleep, but Kiba quickly jumped in front of him and did what you do not do to Uchiha Sasuke; spoil his face. With a war cry, Kiba threw the cake which was for Sasuke at him, which hit him perfectly on his face.

There was pin drop silence for a minute as the cake slowly slid down Sasuke's face onto his lap, spoiling his t-shirt too along the way. Sasuke wiped the cake off his eyes and mouth with the back of his hand and glared at Kiba, who slowly shrunk under his gaze. Believe it or not, even with the cake over him, Sasuke's glare was still terrifying.

Sasuke picked up the cake from his lap with a scowl and placed it on the small table beside the bed. Everyone carefully watched Sasuke's actions. In a split second, Sasuke reached for the glass of juice which was there, and had been there since evening, and splashed it all over Kiba's face.

"Okay, kids, I let you in but you absolutely cannot spoil my house." said Mikoto, barging into the room through the door which Naruto had left open.

She walked over to Sasuke and hugged him, not minding the cake. "Happy birthday" she said, with little tears forming in the eyes. "I still remember when you were this small---"

"Alright, stop right there, mother." said Sasuke, anticipating what his mother was going to say and not wanting to hear it in front of his friends.

"Okay." said Mikoto, with a small frown as she let go of him. "I'll see you later then, dear." She looked around at the kids in the room and left.

"Now, what ?" asked Sasuke as he looked around.

"I don't know." said Sakura. "We were planing to cut the cake, but it seems like we can't now that someone has spoiled it." she said, and glared at Kiba, who raised his hands in surrender.

"That's true." said Ten Ten, and frowned at him too.

"We didn't really decide anything else." said Choji.

"I guess we'll just leave then, and come back for the party tomorrow." said Sakura, and everyone agreed to it.

One by one, all of them left, after wishing Sasuke again. But Naruto still sat there, bouncing up and down on Sasuke's bed.

"I am staying over." he announced, very excitedly.

Sasuke frowned at him. "Do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't disturb me." he said, and got up.

"Wait, where are you going ?" asked Naruto.

"To change." said Sasuke. He grabbed a t-shirt and another pair of track pants and left.

By the time he came back, Naruto had already made himself comfortable on Sasuke's bed, with his shoes lying in different corners of the room and his dirty, stinking socks on the bed.

Sasuke made a disgusted face as he picked those socks up, touching them the least he could and tossed them near Naruto's shoes. "Seems like I can't sleep here now.." he mumbled as he poked Naruto on the side with his toe to make him roll over.

"Ouch." said Naruto as he rolled over and made some space for Sasuke to at least sit. "I know it's your birthday, but don't think you can get away with everything today." he said.

"Is that so ?" said Sasuke, as he pulled a pillow for himself and started to leave.

"Now, where are you going ?" asked Naruto, sitting up.

"If you think I'm going to sleep there after you have put your dirt all over it, then you're gravely mistaken."said Sasuke, and Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." he said. "At least stay here for some time. We need to drcide what we're going to do and wear for the party tomorrow." Naruto patted the space beside him.

Sasuke sighed and walked back. But he pulled a chair and sat on it. "What are you, a teenage girl ?" he said.

"Oh, shut up." said Naruto. "I know your mother probably has everything decided for you." Naruto wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hn." Sasuke glared at him.

"Well, who all have you invited tomorrow ?" asked Naruto.

"Not you." smirked Sasuke as he leaned back in his chair, watching Naruto make a betrayed face.

"I'm coming either way. I know there's going to be great food." said Naruto with a grin.

"It's good, now that you've stated your priorities." said Sasuke as he rolled his eyes. "I'll make sure there's no ramen tomorrow."

"YOU MONSTER !" yelled Naruto and held his hands over his chest very dramatically.

Sasuke rolled his eyes again. "I only invited some people from school. The rest are mother and father's friends or business partners." said Sasuke.

"You don't seem very excited about tomorrow." stated Naruto.

"I don't see what's there to be excited about."

"There will be cake." said Naruto, with sparkling eyes.

"If you want cake that much, I'll let you have my share too." said Sasuke.

"No, I'll pass. You'll probably put something weird in it before giving it to me. I don't want to die of food poisoning." said Naruto, and Sasuke smirked at that.

"Aw, you just spoiled my plan, Naruto." he said.

Naruto froze and looked at Sasuke warily. "You weren't really going to do that, were you ?"

"Who knows ?" Sasuke smirked widely.

"No, you weren't." said Naruto, and narrowed his eyes at Sasuke. "By the way, do you think (Name) will come tomorrow ?"

Sasuke dropped his smirk and thought for a while. " I don't know. Most probably, she won't." he said.

"Did you even invite her ?" asked Naruto.

Sasuke looked at Naruto and slightly nodded. "I did."