Request #1

I was meant to post this like 2 weeks ago what even happened

A/N:- so do you guys remember when I took requests for scenarios from you ? Yeah, I'm finally writing them. I'm going to try to write for everyone who requested but I apologize to those who I may not be able to write for. Also, I hope you didn't change your urls/usernames or at least remember your old urls because I'm writing who requested the scenario and I just know the urls from when you requested. Anyway, here is the first one -

~~~~
[(Name) falls sick and Sasuke takes care of her] - requested by @shadowgirlxxx (Wattpad)

Sasuke sat on the desk chair in Shion's room, with a hand supporting his head, frowning deeply at the couple in front of him. Itachi was sitting next to Shion, who was sitting in bed with her leg propped up, and feeding her fruits while laughing at something Sasuke could not understand. It was too fluffy and cute for him. He could not stand being there another minute. The only reason he was there was because (Name) would be there too. But there was no sign of her. He knew she came really early everyday so he had no idea what happened. Sighing, he put his head on the table. All he could do wait.

Shion and Itachi heard Sasuke sighing and snapped out of their little bubble. They grinned at each other at the thought of how bored Sasuke was without (Name) around, even though she hardly spoke to him when she was there either.

"Don't you think (Name)'s late today ?" Shion asked Itachi in a loud voice on purpose just to catch Sasuke's attention. They could almost see his ears perk up at the mention of her name. They knew he was listening.

"Yeah, this is quite unusual of her," replied Itachi. "Do you think I should go check--?"

"No, you should stay here and look after Shion. I'll go check on (Name)," said Sasuke, springing up from his seat almost immediately. Itachi and Shion laughed at his reaction - it was the exact one they were expecting from him. They shared a look and then turned to Sasuke and nodded.

"Sure, then, go check what happened. And it's okay even if you both don't come. I think I can manage to look after my wife by myself for a day," Itachi said with a laugh, but before he could even finish, Sasuke was already out of the room and rushing towards the door. He couldn't be any happier to leave.

That day, he had cycled to Shion's house. It was a short distance from their house to Shion's and Itachi's, but the morning weather was particularly pleasant so he took out his bike. And now he was cycling to (Name)'s house in the highest speed he possibly could. Maybe he could get (Name) to take out her bike too. But he knew her too well to know that she wouldn't and also knew that her bike was probably rusting in the corner of their garage.

By the time he reached (Name)'s house, he was out of breath and sweating a lot. Propping his bike against her porch, he went up and rang her doorbell. He put his hands on his back and huffed as he tried to get his breath back. (Name) was taking too long to answer the door. He knocked on her door twice and then rang the doorbell again impatiently. Maybe she saw him through the peephole and was not opening the door on purpose. He knew very well that (Name) could do it. He rolled his eyes and was about to ring the doorbell again when he heard shuffling noises from the other side of the door. With a frown already on his face, he waited for her to open the door.

(Name) slowly opened the door and narrowed her eyes at Sasuke. Sasuke's frown immediately vanished at the sight of her. Her hair was up in an extremely messy bun and she hadn't worn her glasses properly. She was wearing an oversized hoodie over her shorts and looked very cold in it, even in the hot summer weather. Before he could say anything, (Name) had already turned and was making her way back. Sasuke hastily took off his shoes and followed her. She had climbed on the couch and wrapped a blanket around herself and was leaning her head back. She was watching some game show at an extremely low volume so that only the recorded laughter of the people that played in the background could be heard. Sasuke could tell she wasn't even remotely interested in or or paying attention to it.