End Note

Well, yeah, that's it. I feel bad but it had to end someday.

Don't kill me. I'm going to write a sequel, don't worry.

(This is going to be a long note but I hope you read it)

I have a lot of things to say. I don't know where to begin. This was such a long ride (mainly due to my late updates i'm sorry). The last chapter should have been up long before. I have just 3 letters as my excuse:
B
T
S

Yes, I've fallen into K-pop and to the point of no return. Also, V is my bias hOW CAN SOMEONE THAT CUTE EXIST I'M--

I don't want to go off topic.

When I started this, I never expected it to come so far. I honestly did not. Before this, all fanfictions I wrote had been abandoned halfway because I lost interest, my readers lost interest, I forgot the plot, or all of the reasons. I'm not saying I didn't forget the plot with Nerdy. I totally did. I forgot what the original plot was and made a lot of changes. But you guys kept me from abandoning this story as well. When I started writing this, I was a few years younger than I am today. I grew up, my thoughts and opinions changed and what I felt about this story changed. I feel sort of guilty saying this but a lot of times I felt like abandoning this story and even my account because I read things about how fanfiction is stupid and pretentious and I let it get to me. Whenever I felt like deleting this, I always ended up in the comments section reading comments about how some of you related so much to (name) and how certain parts of the story made your day and how you couldn't stop reading and were waiting for an update, and that made me feel so happy. Even if some people thought fanfiction was stupid, there were a lot of people who liked it and appreciated it - and I'm one of them. And that's why I didn't delete this. I'm so glad I didn't.

After this I'm going to start writing the scenario requests I took (do you remember ?). I'm actually really excited to write those haha because it's something I've never done before.

About giving (Name) a name. I had a note about this before and I even put up a poll to finalize the name. Most of you agreed to it but then I got a lot of people commenting about how it wouldn't be a reader x character story anymore. I know that. To be honest, I hardly read OC stories too. I like reader x character stories more because it's easier to put yourself in the character's shoes. But just think about it. I already gave the reader a backstory, a family, a personality and basically everything except a name. Is giving her a name going to change anything ? She'll still be the nerdy reader almost all of you related to. If I don't give her a name, it feels as if her character is incomplete. I know I'm changing this story to an OC story, but everything is going to be the same. All I'm doing is filling a name in the bracket.

Also, the name that won was Ikeda Rin. So if I do give her a name, it will be Ikeda Rin.

But since I got some people saying that I should and some people saying that I shouldn't, I got confused. So I posted another poll -

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8750653/Should-I-give-the-reader-a-name (Ik you can't click the link here so just go to my profile you'll find it in the comments section)

This will only be up for a week. Based on the results, I'll write a sequel. Please do take the poll.

Thank you so much for sticking around for so long. I love you guys and honestly couldn't thank you enough.