Hi

Before you start reading the new chapter, please read this little note. I'm just going to clear out certain things which I should have mentioned in the story before. It was just carelessness on my part, and I will correct it when I edit the story.

1)
I never mentioned (Name)'s and Sasuke's age. You might have assumed it or you never really paid any attention to it because I never had anybody pointing it out to me. Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to push the blame. This is my mistake, and I had realized it earlier as well. But then my procrastination tendencies kicked in, and I'd also lost my chance, so I thought it won't be necessary to mention the ages.

I was wrong. I realized that certain things won't add up if I don't mention how old they are. (Name) and Sasuke are both 16 years old and will turn 17.

2)
And here are the 'certain things' I mentioned earlier which won't add up.

According to Wikipedia, Itachi is 5 years elder to Sasuke. Shion's age is the same as Itachi's, which means that they both are 22 years old. Some may think it is too early to be married but I personally believe that age doesn't matter.

3)
If you remember it, you would know that it was mentioned at some point in the story that Shion was a genius in her high school days. Shion and Itachi graduated from high school together at the age of 18. Then, Shion graduated early from university at 21 and became a psychiatrist. Itachi proposed to her on her graduation day and then a few months later they got married. She postponed setting up a clinic until after her marriage, which is why you never see her going to work.

Itachi on the other hand is studying to become an eye surgeon and will be graduating later this year in the story. But that's not important so never mind. Currently he works at the Konoha Hospital (the same hospital Shion is in) as an assistant to the doctors, but that is only until the graduates and can legally practise his profession.

---
So that's all. If you have any doubts, comment below. I will answer your questions. If I missed something, let me know.