Chapter 18

Callie's POV:
Arizona got paged so she rushed off. I sat I think the lounge for a bit, scrolling through my social media when my pager went off. Hunt 911 ER. I started to walk down to the pit when Mark came up next to me.

"So Hahn is back in town. How about that?" He says.

"It's fine. She is changed. I'm not sure how much but she is nicer. Webber wanted her to work on a case with Altman. They just went to talk to him." I told him.

"Well Altman is in the OR so I have a feeling that the meeting got cut short."

"Hm." That's probably why Arizona got paged too, I think to myself.

"How do Arizona feel about her? You know. Cuz of your history with her?" Mark asks

"I get what you mean," I laugh, "um she seems fine with it. Arizona was a little jealous but I think she is fine."

"Ok. Just be careful. I mean, Blondie got jealous of you and me." Mark states.

"I will. I am being careful. Nothing is going to happen between me and Erica Hahn." I say.

"What about me?" Erica asks as she turns the corner. Crap.

"Nothing. Just talking about how great it is to see you!" I say overly excited, trying to cover up what we were talking about.

"Mark Sloan." Erica says and smiles at Mark.

"Erica Hahn." Mark says back.

"I'm going to give you a hug. I'm a hugger now." Erica says and awkwardly hugs Mark. Marks face is priceless and I giggle a little. After Erica lets go, Mark shoots me a confusing look.

"Ok. I'm gonna go get some food. I am starving. I'll catch up with you guys later?" She asks

"Uh, yea. Later" I say. Erica squeezes my shoulder as she walks away.

"Well, she has definitely changed. Definitely." Mark says.

"That's an understatement." I say. Why has she changed so much?

{sorry for not updating in forever. Got really busy. Also sorry for a short cheaper )