Chapter 9

Callie's POV: I couldn't watch Marks surgery any more so I went down to the pit to see if anyone need help with anything.

"Callie, what are you doing down here?" Owen asked me. He dragged me into an open trauma room.

"I couldn't stand there and watch them have their hands in his body. I just couldn't" I put my head down and started to cry. Owen hugged me and we stood there. Him hugging me and me crying. It felt nice and warm. I looked up at him for a second and then his lips were on mine. I was shocked and didn't do anything. At least I think I didn't do anything. I pulled back and stepped away from him.

"Callie... I" Owen started but I walked out and saw Arizona rushing towards me.

"Hey. I went to the gallery and you weren't there. Are you ok?" She asked

"Yea. I'm fine. I just couldn't watch anymore." I said with sadness.

"Well they are done so if you want to go see him we can." She said with a smile.

"Let's do that" I said and took her hand and glanced back at Owen, who was looking at the ground. Why would he kiss me? I thought to myself. I stopped thinking about it because Arizona was talking about Mark

"He is doing good but he is still in the ICU. He is probably gonna be in the hospital for awhile though." She looked at me and gave me a super magic smile. I looked into her blue eyes and smiled back.

"What?" She asked, still keeping her smile.

"You are so amazing." I said to her and we walked to the elevator. We stood there, still holding hands. The next thing I know I'm pushing Arizona against the wall, crushing my lips into hers. We stayed there kissing until the elevator dinged and we composed ourselves and walked out of the elevator and into Marks room.