Chapter 8

Arizona's POV: Sofia did amazing in her surgery. Derek got her brain bleed under control right away and she went back to the NICU.

"Derek, I cannot thank you enough" I thanked him in the scrub room.

"You don't need to. I was simply doing my job." Derek said back to me.

I smiled and looked down and the sink.

"Well thank you anyway. If you need anything call me." I joked to him and walked out of the scrub room. I stood there are a second, deciding what I needed to do. Should I find Callie? Should I go to the NICU to keep an eye on Sofia? Should I go and see if Mark is out of surgery? I decided to do all of them. First I went to the NICU to check on Sofia. She was doing awesome. Her vitals were stable and she was ok. I then went to the nurses station to see if Mark was out of surgery. He was and I went to his room to see if Callie was there. I walked into his room and Richard was there.

"Oh. Hello Richard." I said with a smile.

"Good morning, Arizona. Mark is doing just fine." He said and walked to the door. "I'll give you a minute," he said and walked out of the room. I walked over to the chair next to Marks bed and sat down. I grabbed his hand and sat there for a while before my pager went off. I looked down and it was Lexie Grey. I totally forgot I had a job to do. I jumped up and gave Mark a kiss on the forehead and walked out. I headed down to the Peds floor and met Lexie

"Hi Dr. Robbins. I finished all of your post ops and got labs on the little girl in 305. Is there anything else?" She asked

"Uh," I looked through the labs and charts she handed me. "Just keep an eye on everything. You're in charge today. If someone is dying, then page me but its all you today." I said. Lexie's eyes lit up when I said that. I don't get to see her much anymore since her and Mark spilt. I wish they would get back together. My pager dragged me out of my thought again. NICU. It wasn't 911 or said anything about Sofia so I was relaxed. I went back to the NICU and did a procedure on a 3 week old.

I started to walk back to the nurses station when I though.

"Where is Callie?"