Chapter 10

Arizona's POV: I finally found Callie and we went to see Mark. She seemed a little off but I can blame her. Her best friend and her baby just got into a car accident.

We walked into Marks room and Callie ran to his side and put her hand in his. He moved a little bit.

"Torres? Is that you?" Mark said weakly.

"Yea, Mark. It's me. You got into an accident but you are fine. Dr. Bailey fixed you up." Callie said to him

"What about Sofia? Is she alright? I feel like the worst dad in the world" Mark cried. He looked so sad.

"She is fine. She had a little brain bleed but she is fine. She is in the NICU right now." I said to him. He looked up at me.

"Hey Robbins! When did you get here?" Mark joked.

"Haha. I'm glad your ok Mark." I smiled at him. I know that when Callie and I started dating, I didn't like Mark. Now, I can't believe what I would do without him.

"Ok so we are going to let you get some rest and we will be back in a little bit." Callie stood up and kissed Mark on the forehead. We walked out of his room and closed the door.

"Oh thank god he is ok. I was really worried" Callie admitted.

"I know," I said, "but our family is strong and we will always be here for each other." I looked at her and took her hand in mine and I smiled. We started to walk to the NICU when Owen came running up to Callie.

"Callie!!! I am so sorry. I never should have kissed you. I am so sorry!!!!" Owen said. My jaw dropped. Owen and Callie kissed and didn't tell me???

"YOU TWO KISSED?!?!"