the new blog & tcc

I am just another 17 year old pupil who has fallen for her 28 year old teacher- I'm aware that it's just a fantasy.. but why not express myself on here?

~ Anna

A click and it was posted. I didn't know so many people feel like me with crushes on their teachers. It was the beginning of something new.

Okay, I know it is not a big deal. A girl crushing on her teacher. It isn't the beginning of anything new at all. I wish.

I remember when I met him. My new teacher. My teacher crush. He literally is the type of man you see and you can't get your fucking eyes off of him.

His name is Harry, also known as Mr. Styles in school. He is tall, handsome as hell, has long curly brown hair and he is so classy. He is the type of man every woman dreams of.

I met him casually on my way to school the first day. We were in the same sidewalk and because of my bungling I bumped into him and then after apologize to him, at least ten times, he smiled at me and my heart stopped for a bit, because his smile was so beautiful I wanted to cry.

When I got to my new class, I sat down and after a few minutes, he walked in and greeted us saying he was our new English teacher.

When we made eye contact his eyes widened open and I felt myself blushing. My god, this was ridiculous but yet so funny at the same time.

And now, after five months of classes, I can say I fell in love with him.

And that's why I created this blog. To express myself and talk to people who are in the same situation as me.

Nobody knew about the blog. I wanted to keep it personal and not let anyone in, except strangers. Strangers are always good to tell secrets to.