issues

"Alex will you ask out tonight at dinner." Said Harry after our fourth round. Or was it the fifth round?

He told me to call him Harry and not Mr Styles unless we were at school. Alex still didn't know he was my teacher and none else but Carissa, Harry and me knew. Jack didn't call me as often as he used to, and I was in a mess.

"What?" I said after a while tensing up.

"You heard me babe. I asked him what were his intentions with you and he said he wanted a serious relationship." He shrugged. "Honestly after years of seeing him without committing to a girl, he wants the same girl I do? Unbelievable."

I bit my lip but I couldn't resist it. "You want me or desire me?"

He looked at me and smirked. "Both."

I just rolled my eyes because of the answer. Not what I wanted, Styles.

"Dirty girl, rolling your eyes at your teacher uh." He playfully said.

I just laughed because of the situation. It was a risk but that's what it makes it desirable and attractive.

"What are you planning to do when you finish school?" He asked really serious.

I just looked at his eyes. A beautiful green. "You'll find out tonight."

And I got up before he could stop me.

He took me home after I had a shower and didn't ask again. I called Jack when I got home. He never answered.

     +

When I got home my parents didn't say anything. They asked me if I had fun and I simply said yes and went to my room.

I logged in the tcc blog and saw many things were posted and while others were having babies with their teacher crushes which were now their husbands, others still tried to hide their blog.

I opened a text post and wrote all that happened, changing the names as he said and caught up until the currently situation.

Many girls asked me what kind of deal with the devil did I make to be such a lucky girl.

I was wondering how bad it'd end if everything came up to light.

I was about to sit just to reblog a few things when my phone started ringing. It was Carissa.

"Bitch you better tell me where you were and who with last night!" She said when I accepted the call.

Good morning to you too darling.

"Guess." I playfully said, but she was too curious.

I sighed.

"C'mon it's the least you could do. I told your parents you spent the night with me. Why do you think they didn't ask you anything? And what about Jack? He called me worried about you."

Oh fuck.

I sighed again, doubting if it was a good idea or not.

"I slept with Mr Styles." I said whispering, in case my parents were close to my bedroom.

"What? Girl tell me how it was. Was he big? Is he as hot as he seems to be?"

"Yes and hell yes. He set my pussy on fire."

She laughed. "You're such a slut, Anna. I love it. You know what?"

"Surprise me," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get a coffee and you tell me everything."

"Mhmm.. sounds good. Give me a few minutes and I'll be there."

"See ya later bitch."

I just laughed because life was too good right now.

And it could only mean it will be a hell.